Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the mane 6 is most dangerous to make angry?

SteveMorison

Angry ponies   

74 users have voted

1. 1. Which of the mane 6 is most dangerous to make angry?

• Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight

Applejack can buck you in the special area, Rainbow Dash can kick your butt, Rarity seemingly knows a little kung-fu, Fluttershy can use the stare(let's not also forget the best night ever and putting your hoof down), Twilight has powerful magic and Pinkie Pie is just downright terrifying. I'll have to go with Pinkie on this one.

• Brohoof 2

Stand between Pinkie and a cake? No. Not enough bits in Equestria. I say Pinkie Pie hooves down.

• Brohoof 2

Two words: Flutter Rage.

Put them together and what do you get?

I'll take my chances with Pinkamena; thank you.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

You can't even run or hide from Twilight. She'll just teleport and blast your face off. You think you can hide from her? No way, she's a master detective she will find you.

Edited by cidershield
  • Brohoof 1

It was between Pinkie and Fluttershy for me... I went with Fluttershy in the end. Passive-aggression can be super dangerous... :angry:

probably Twilight. remember that one time she lifted a Ursa Minor?

i bet she can throw the average human being a few miles. i also don't think the average human can survive something like that.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, I picked Applejack. Here's my reasoning.

A lot of people might want to pick TS because she has Alicorn magic, however she also has pretty good composure and I can't see her becoming violent unless she was up against the BBEG (like Tirek), especially since she's the type of pony to give people second chances and becomes more naggy than anything when she's angry. (Seriously, if she didn't get violent after "three's a crowd", she deserves an award for composure.)

I didn't choose Fluttershy because, although she can become quite angry and violent, this doesn't change the fact that she is physically rather weak. Also, Power Ponies strength doesn't count!

I didn't choose Pinkie Pie because her anger doesn't turn into violence--it turns into depression. (Party of One) Also, her anger/strength/speed is usually only exaggerated for comedic affect in light-hearted moments--I doubt she's really that aggressive in serious circumstances. Otherwise, she could have wrecked Tirek. :lol:

Rarity isn't the type to become violent either. The most we've seen her anger do is send people on nasty guilt trips with a swift tongue-lashing. Well, i suppose that is dangerous in its own right...

Rainbow Dash...well. She's fast, and stubborn, and loyal, and is a hothead, but she's also not terribly strong or terribly tactful. At least, not compared to our winner...

Applejack. Strong. Fast. Stubborn. Prepared. Willing to be the "bad guy" for the greater good (a side-effect of honesty). Not only is she physically capable of violence, but she's mentally capable if you upset the balance. I think "Somepony to Watch Over Me" proves that.

But if we're talking raw strength and not just attitude, It'd probably be Twilight. Duh.

• Brohoof 3

Considering what Pinkie can do, and that shes a 4th waller, i rather not make her truly angry. The other mane 6 could be dangerous im sure, but Pinkie is pretty broken if she wants to be, and that's just something you don't want to mess with, or see how far it can really go when put towards harmful intent. As someones already posted, the whole yellow eyes, steam and creepy echo during her outburst of anger Last Roundup is already a disturbing enough.  :maud:

Also, her anger/strength/speed is usually only exaggerated for comedic affect in light-hearted moments--I doubt she's really that aggressive in serious circumstances. Otherwise, she could have wrecked Tirek.  

Nothing is exaggerated. She easily could've wrecked Tirek, but she din't, because that isn't what the script told her to do, or the other mane 5 for that matter unfortunately. It's pretty clear it was intended for only Twilight to fight him, as the other mane 5 din't even get a chance due to Discord capturing them for Tirek on a silverplatter if i recall.  :maud:

• Brohoof 2

Well we saw in the most recent episode what Discord can do when you make him truly angry on a personal level.  (open up dimensional gate, you are lost forever)  I think Pinkie Pie could do some really bad things to you if she were TRULY angry.  IE thinks you seriously hurt one of her friends level of angry.  Twilight has training against deadly use of her magic.  Somehow I don't see her turning you into an orange.  RD might just kill you.  AJ could do the same.  Fluttershy would stare you which could be psychologically scarring.  Actually Fluttershy could technically call in Discord.  Then you are in a kerfluffle. 

• Brohoof 1

Well we saw in the most recent episode what Discord can do when you make him truly angry on a personal level.  (open up dimensional gate, you are lost forever)  

TIME FOR ME TO GO WATCH THE NEW EPISODE. :o