Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the mane 6 is most dangerous to make angry?

SteveMorison

Angry ponies   

74 users have voted

1. 1. Which of the mane 6 is most dangerous to make angry?

• Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight

It depends on how far they are being pushed and what the circumstances are. Applejack can easily kill even most full grown stallions with her bare hooves but in most cases where you make her angry she might at work have a few not so nice words for you but probably won't get violent. Twilight can also do a lot of damage even before her ascension by knowing high level magic but is also composed enough to not use violence in most cases. Fluttershy tends to see the best in ponies or draconoqui in the case of Discord and is less likely to lose her cool and though she really went off the deep end in Putting Your Hoof Down the likelihood of her doing that again is slim,

Most of the times Pinkie Pie has lost her temper have been because somepony broke a Pinkie promise and she did got off the deep end in Party of One but was still not even the slightest bit aggressive. Rarity has lost her temper quite a few times in the series but seems to have a distaste for outright violence, though she did pull off some sweet Judo moves against the changelings in the Canterlot Wedding two parter. Rainbow Dash is the most likely to resort to violence out of the mane 6 as we have seen during the dinner party scene in Keep Calm and Flutter On as well as various other examples. For that reason my vote goes to Rainbow Dash, I could honestly see her as the most likely to get into a bar room brawl.

That episode has problems but still some good humor. Might still be worth a watch before 7.

After watching episode 7...

wow. i wanna talk about it. But not here, I guess. :/

Gosh, Treehugger is obnoxious.

• Brohoof 1

After watching episode 7...

wow. i wanna talk about it. But not here, I guess. :/

Gosh, Treehugger is obnoxious.

Check your message box ok :)

Mods may I suggest deleting all of mine and AmberDust's posts that fall off topic in this thread.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Pinkie Pie by a margin!

I mean, sure she's only an Earth pony, but she can catch up with Rainbow Dash, the fastest flier in Equestria, by skipping a la Pepe le Pew, she has the Pinkie Sense and could simply decide not to tell you when a flower pot is gonna knock you out. She can also render anyone crazy (remember the whole Chimicherrychanga thing?).

Edited by ScrambledGuacamole
  • Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie by a margin!

I mean, sure she's only an Earth pony, but she can catch up with Rainbow Dash, the fastest flier in Equestria, by skipping a la Pepe le Pew, she has the Pinkie Sense and could simply decide not to tell you when a flower pot is gonna knock you out. She can also render anyone crazy (remember the whole Chimicherrychanga thing?).

This proves that PINKIE IS THE TRUE GOD OF EQUESTRIA!!

Rainbow Dash is sexy when she's angry; dangerously sexy.  I wouldn't deliberately piss her off, but I'd find her alluring regardless of the risks. xD  Fluttershy is Fluttershy when she's angry.  So long as she doesn't go Flutterhulk, I'd probably be looking at a not-especially-stern talking-to.  Unless I'm a massive douchebag centaur, I don't think Twi would ki blast me.  As much as I don't want to get kicked in the crotch, I don't think AJ would do that to anyone.  I feel as though Rarity would have better things to do than kick my ass.  But you don't want to break a Pinkie promise; that's f****** terrifying.  It's no wonder AJ ran like a madwoman in "The Last Roundup."

• Brohoof 1

Well there is a scary side to Fluttershy that we rarely see and you do not want to be the one who provokes heer. Not to mention, her stare put a monster in submission.

Twilight on the other hand is dangerous simply because she might harm you with her magic if you piss her off enough and I think it will be very painful.

(edited)

Alright, so, I think y'all are missing one major factor in such a question as the title of this thread.

Semantics.

Define dangerous:

2defa947f7.png

The question then adds "anger" to "danger" ... (oh, the ironic non-relation of their spelling)...

---

So, if we define dangerous anger as that of which must be [the] cause of physical injury (or worse):

1. Fluttershy is immediately exempt.  She's non-physically dangerous, but not physically.

2. Rarity can't even dig a hole in the ground.  (no offense)

The ReMane 4 have shown capabilities of placing injury upon others, of differing levels. 

So then the question must be re-defined.  Is the cause/injury to be reckoned via (amount of) force of the power alone, speed alone, accuracy alone; or, via scope of damage; or, via total velocity and force?

("power" in this sense = torque; "speed" in this sense = how fast the injury could be placed; "accuracy" = having the least percent chance of not causing injury; "scope" = range of damge; "total velocity and force" = all of the prior things added in sum)

(("how fast the injury could be placed" = accumulation of time taken to accelerate, aim, and do the deed itself [cause physical harm]))

It's easy to answer the first few, but rather hard to answer the latter.

Of whom has the most:

Torque?  Applejack.

Speed?  Pinkie Pie.

Accuracy? Twilight.

Scope? Rainbow Dash.

Now, some may ask of me to elaborate, saying "it isn't obvious, so pray tell, how you've come to your conclusions."

1.  Why not Twilight for torque?

Magic has no way of being measured on a dynamometer.  Power (torque) is recorded in-process, but magic isn't physical, so it may only be recorded as having post-process power.  In other words: Magic is magic.  But a physical force is physical.  

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamometer 

(Please excuse the irony, for in the question of whom produces the most force, torque comes before horsepower).

So, if Twilight is then exempt from the in-process rating of torque, her magic produces no torque; the effect (results/damage infliction) is only measured with speed and accuracy.

2.  Why not RD for torque?

Rainbow Dash is like a gasser/petrol motor (gasoline engine); Applejack is like a diesel engine.  Rainbow Dash produces her peak power "at higher revolutions per minute" (i.e. RD can't instantly drop a Sonic Rainboom, as, she takes time to accelerate - but, AJ's peak power comes much more quickly.)

3.  Why not Pinkie?

"She lifted a mega boulder as if it were a speck of dust on her shoulder"

Lol.

C'mon, do I really need to bother here as to why AJ has the most torque?

4.  Okay, so what about speed?

Speed is the rate of momentum that has been the result of any acceleration at any given moment in time.  RD is the fastest flier.  Sonic Rainboom.  'Nuff said.  Buuut, in-limbo, when Pinkie is in Pinkamena mode, she can keep up with RD's speed.  So, if we assume Pinkie can always "keep up" with RD, her acceleration is *faster*, but top speed is *lower*: 

Pinkie Pie is "faster" than Rainbow Dash, even though she's never beat her in a race, because in a drag race, acceleration is key.  

I give Pinkie the medal for "speed" because of that.

5.  Why is Twilight's accuracy higher than the rest?

Because her power is recorded post-process, it's either 100% accurate or 0% accurate, because she was either able, or not able, to inflict damage via magic.  It doesn't need to be the most harmful; just effective.

6.  Scope?  This isn't a thread about mouthwash consarnit Why RD?

The effects of her power; the results of her damage infliction are like a bomb's explosion.  Sure, Twilight carried an Ursa Minor a couple miles down yonder, but she caused zero damage to the bear in doing so.  Harmless power is either very pinpointed, or very spread out.  Harmful power's both pinpointed and spread out...  Thus, RD wins for Scope.

scope-mouthwash-250ml-original-mint.jpg

7. Who is most dangerous to make angry overall?

If you ask the Lab Coat Scientist, or the arm-chair-linguist, Twilight.

If you ask the Veterinarian, or the gearhead/car enthusiast, Applejack.

If you ask the Psychologist, or the Counselor, Pinkie Pie.

If you ask soldiers who are in the Air Forces, or the veterans of the Air Forces, Rainbow Dash.

Much like any scientific debate, it's all relative to your reference point.

What stance do I take?

Nothin's more dangerous than walking behind a horse that is spooked, or pissed off.  A direct kick from an "Earth Pony" could generate torque probably over 10 times greater than what is needed to kill any animal, if contact is made to the chest or head.

Applejack's power is the most dangerous, because she generates the most instantaneous torque.  

Harder, faster, better, stronger.  AJ is the strongest.  Is not danger measured in strength?  Yes it is.  

At least, that's my opinion.

~ Miles 

Edited by Miles
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...