Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc new lands ( a discovery of new lands adventure rp)

The Pixelated Pony

(edited)

Spellbind woke up. She was in her bed at home. But how had she gotten here? Had she been so badly injured as to be sent home somehow?

She realised: she had never been on an adventure in the first place. It was all a dream. She wouldn't be going on adventures with Caramel after having learnt she ate fish.

She cried to herself quietly as she went back to sleep.

Okay, I am really confused right now. Are you leaving the rp or something?

Edited by Pucksterv

Okay, I am really confused right now. Are you leaving the rp or something?

Yeah after what happened in our one...

She was dreaming of being with Caramel, and coincidentally, in reality, Caramel was on an adventure, just not with Spellbind.

@@Littlecandylulu903

This salmon thing does not really add to the character but puts a lot of restriction to it. The kind of thoughts you give your character  really hampers your character and doesn't allow the character to grow. I am only trying to tell you, if you continue this, you might have to leave a lot of RPs, just because of that. 

If you really want to continue with this, I recommend you to ask in every RP if any RPers character eats salmon or meat :T

• Brohoof 1

@@Littlecandylulu903

This salmon thing does not really add to the character but puts a lot of restriction to it. The kind of thoughts you give your character  really hampers your character and doesn't allow the character to grow. I am only trying to tell you, if you continue this, you might have to leave a lot of RPs, just because of that. 

If you really want to continue with this, I recommend you to ask in every RP if any RPers character eats salmon or meat :T

Yeah, I should do that...

The whole deciding for yourself whether it's right or wrong to eat meat...

Well, what about the animals' beliefs?

Well, what about the animals' beliefs?

If you mean it in real life, they don't have any beliefs that we really know about. They follow mostly a cycle of surviving and reproducing. 

I would think that the same can be said in most RPs as well. 

If you mean it in real life, they don't have any beliefs that we really know about. They follow mostly a cycle of surviving and reproducing. 

I would think that the same can be said in most RPs as well. 

I mean, I don't think they want to get killed and watch their babies be taken away from them.

(thank you)

are you gonna quit it?

Nuh, why would I?

I mean, I don't think they want to get killed and watch their babies be taken away from them.

Does anyone ever want that? No, they don't. But such is life, as what animals eat, characters being no exception, to survive. Many animals can only survive on meat and therefore need to eat other animals. Morality does not exist in the animal kingdom. So nothing wrong is being done. It is just survival. 

Although I am done here, this is off topic and doesn't belong here 

Does anyone ever want that? No, they don't. But such is life, as what animals eat, characters being no exception, to survive. Many animals can only survive on meat and therefore need to eat other animals. Morality does not exist in the animal kingdom. So nothing wrong is being done. It is just survival. 

Although I am done here, this is off topic and doesn't belong here 

Lemme just post this: I'm pretty sure humans don't need to eat animals to live.

Lemme just post this: I'm pretty sure humans don't need to eat animals to live.

Now, i'll be a smart-ass in the following statement =p

Meat and fish are different categories, fish isn't meat.

Its something with its composition or structure. But for some reason, fish aint meat =p

Now, if u have some time to waste, read this:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/should-humans-eat-meat-excerpt/

this:

http://authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/

And this:

http://breakingmuscle.com/nutrition/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

• Brohoof 2