Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc new lands ( a discovery of new lands adventure rp)

The Pixelated Pony

(edited)

May I use my Character Techno Blitz for this one? If not may I use Lunara from an RP called Equestria Online. It is the Sao based one.

Lunara's background can be reworked to fit the rp. Same for Tech but would still have him as an Equinox pony.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

(edited)

For Lunara I would have to post her app from that RP. She isn't developed enough to warrent me making a profile yet. New OC and still in the Works.

Lunara has the most flexibility. Will have both soon.

Techno 'Tech' Blitz:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/techno-tech-blitz-r7747

He was reworked to fit into the titanfall RP.

-------------------------------------

This is Lunara she is still a work in progress.

I do hope I can use this chara. Just created her, so she isn't that developed when it comes to backstory. She is what is refered to as a Pegasus and Unicorn hybrid And not a true alicorn. Her flight is stronger then her magic. Hopefully I can use her. As I said, She has just been thought of so haven't developed her enough to warrent a profile. She is a blank slate in this regard.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name: Lunara Skywing

Species: Pegacorn

Main Weapon: twin energy/mana sabers

Other Equipment: Basic Light Armor, 5 small healing potions, basic crafting kit, basic cooking kit, basic gathering kit.

Link to Character Profile: doesn't have one.

Other Info: her magic is limited to short range telekinesis, a light spell and a mana crystal recharge spell.

She has basic flying knowledge and training.

She is about 14 years old and doesn't have a cutiemark as of yet.

She holds no connection to the royal alicorns and is considered more of a Pegacorn then an Alicorn.

Her flight potential is more like the average Pegasus.

Her magical potential is below average to an average unicorn.

Background: She was born to a family in Ponyville. Mother is a pegasus and Father is a unicorn. It has always been hard for her growing up to this point. She has had to deal with strict magic instructors who claim she would amount to nothing as a unicorn. At age 8, three years after the normal for unicorns, she learned her first spell, Telekinesis. She had to have a special tutor to tech her magic. (Tutor can be anyone, but was hoping a small guiding lesson in magic from Twilight Sparkle. Subject to DM approval.) By age 10 she was already learning and mastering the basics of flight.

At age 12 she discovered she wanted to learn to fight, just incase she needed to protect her friends. She quickly learned she liked dual wielding mana/energy sabers.

At age 14 she had learned two new spells, a light spell and an energy/mana crystal recharge spell.

the rest is said by the main opening story for the rp.

Personality: I was going with Equestria standard friendly and trusting but curious and cautious of those who act out of the norm she has grown into.

(edited)

not really a fan of allacorns or pegacorns but on the magic side of things she just fits into the acepted pile lessons from twilight should be okay but no op magic like insta-deth on a 35 storey dragon ok?

Those three spells are all she currently knows. Also who give their character a spell ability that can insta kill anyways. Yea a spell may deal so much damage it can be considered an insta kill but it not because it doesn't always show up as a insta kill because it can't nust one shot the target or targets.

In all honesty, she was designed to be able to fly like an average character. But because her magical usage lacking, she was a bit of an outcast and not really respected. At times some would call her an Alicorn Faker or There goes the fake Alicorn.

yep that

Well, I know a bit since I am already participating in a RP where there are crew members that have a specific role each. 

so uh yeah anyway

You might need a navigator (the map pony)

Someone who might need to repair the ship

A cook

Ponies in charge of the sails

LittleCandyLulu is already participating in the same RP as I, so I think she will be able to provide further information 

Thus should be interesting for Spellbind and Rave

You quoted me on the same time I was talking about you.... well what are the odds?