Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc new lands ( a discovery of new lands adventure rp)

The Pixelated Pony

@@JonasDarkmane will you be posting? I think it would be really great if Rave reuinted with Spellbind and Puck, not to rush you of course...

Oh, I am not a part of this RP :). Just trying to see if I could help Sparkle ^^. 

The RP. I was hoping to be able to intro my characters before cast off. Looked at the rp. Nvm. just need to write their intros.

Ok posted. Sparkle Sword, also posted that if you want companion profiles for Ruby and Sapphire. I can PM them too you.

Is it too late to join in with this? If not, here's the character I'm considering:

NAME: Ochre Dust

HOMETOWN: Rural area outside Las Pegasus

RACE: Earth Pony

BACKSTORY: Born to a long line of rock farmers with members from all three tribes, Ochre is used to dealing with other tribes. He discovered his talent for making brick mortar, and construction in general, years ago.

Growing up particularly lithe and lean for an earth pony stallion, the fact that he inherited his mother's thick and long eyelashes hasn't helped. He's been mistaken for a mare several times, but his voice is deep enough that most can figure out his gender once he opens his mouth.

He served briefly in Equestria's Engineer Corps, but left at the earliest opportunity when he became concerned about his fraternization with a warrant officer. The relationship failed within two years, and he regularly travels abroad to assist with constructing new buildings at Equestria's frontier.

CREW POSITION: Engineer/ Colony Construction

More Information:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ochre-dust-r6110

Is it too late to join in with this? If not, here's the character I'm considering:

NAME: Ochre Dust

HOMETOWN: Rural area outside Las Pegasus

RACE: Earth Pony

BACKSTORY: Born to a long line of rock farmers with members from all three tribes, Ochre is used to dealing with other tribes. He discovered his talent for making brick mortar, and construction in general, years ago.

Growing up particularly lithe and lean for an earth pony stallion, the fact that he inherited his mother's thick and long eyelashes hasn't helped. He's been mistaken for a mare several times, but his voice is deep enough that most can figure out his gender once he opens his mouth.

He served briefly in Equestria's Engineer Corps, but left at the earliest opportunity when he became concerned about his fraternization with a warrant officer. The relationship failed within two years, and he regularly travels abroad to assist with constructing new buildings at Equestria's frontier.

CREW POSITION: Engineer/ Colony Construction

More Information:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ochre-dust-r6110

WOW YOU HAVE THE MOST EXALENT SENCE OF TIMING, we haven't set off yet but ill ask the others

HEY GUYS DO WE LET HIM JOIN?

WOW YOU HAVE THE MOST EXALENT SENCE OF TIMING, we haven't set off yet but ill ask the others

HEY GUYS DO WE LET HIM JOIN?

sure, you're the rp master though so you decide. 

• Brohoof 1

i just want your opinion so everyone is happy

Just throwing in my opinion here. I don't think people are that much against other people joining here, the story has not progressed that far, sure there have been some posts, but the story in itself has not progressed. So it all comes down to the DM (you).