The Pixelated Pony

OOC new lands ( a discovery of new lands adventure rp)

Ok am going to sleep soon. Night yall.

Sparkle, a note on your grammar and spelling (it helps with immersion), 

to > I have to go to the washroom.

too > I have too many washrooms in this house.

two > I have two washrooms in this house.

hey im in bottom english expect less from me also whats it with you and washrooms?

Parallel structure of lessons. The fewer differences between examples, the easier it is to point out the fundamental point.

Sparkle, Your first language isn't English, is it? I can usually tell. That is why I haven't said anything. Heck, I am not really good at spelling and grammar.

Common Spelling Mistakes

There, They're, Their: "There" is a place, "they're" is short for "they are," and "their" is something that belongs to someone.
Examples:

Your, You're: "Your" refers to something that belongs to you, "you're" is short for "you are."
Examples:

• "There's Ponyville!"
  • "They're being really jealous."
  • "I don't think you should take their pie.

• "Your tea, madam?"
  • "You're ridiculous."

It's, Its: "It's" is short for "it is," "its" refers to something that belongs to something.
Examples:

• "It's quiet in here..."
  • "The dragon flexed its claws."

Then, Than: "Then" refers to a time when something happened, "than" is used to compare things.
Examples:

• "Then a giant cupcake crushed the ponies!"
  • "I'm 20% cooler than Rainbow Dash.

Who's, Whose: "Who's" is short for "who is," and "whose" refers to something that belongs to someone.
Examples:

• "Who's there?!"
  • "Whose blanket is this?"

I think you are rather fine even if there are some spelling errors, as long as you are understandable  :kindness:

Badges

(edited)

Sorry!  I wound up house-sitting for my brother last night while he went to go see his wife.  What's happened in the RP while I was gone?  My phone kept saying there was some kind of internal server error, so I'm a bit behind.  The fight ended, Ochre joined, then what?

@Sparkle Sword, I think Jonas was just trying to help all of us.  They are common mistakes, after all.  No need to get up in arms over it.  No one's chastising here, just trying to help.

Edited by Nom de Plume
  • Brohoof 1

captain ran off, white slapped sparkle and yeah 'bout it unless im missing something

Wait, why did that happen?  Context, please?

the captain got angry because white tryied too help her. white slapped sparkle 'cause he was talking with lunara

Ooo...kay?  Hm.  Thanks for the info, I'll go figure out what Treasure's doing.

(edited)

Hi i would like to see if i could join this Roleplay? Heres my character:    https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/william-smith-will-for-short-r8361

application sheet

NAME: William smith
HOMETOWN: Cloudsdale
RACE: Pony
BACKSTORY: In link
CREW POSITION: Mapper (ex: charting the X and Y Axis's and Writing the location of the islands and other landmasses)
Edited by That pony

@@That pony

isn't doing stuff with maps like the navigator's job 'cause we've got a navigator already but i don't mind if you want too change your position because nom de plume is navigator

Actually a mapper in my book is someone who makes maps. He could record a map of the areas we discover that aren't on the charts Tech got for our navigator.

(edited)

@@That pony,

isn't doing stuff with maps like the navigator's job 'cause we've got a navigator already but i don't mind if you want too change your position because nom de plume is navigator

Sorry guys i didnt know you had a guy who does that already. Edited by That pony

@

What kind of ship am I sailing? Old school sailing? Cruise ship? Something else?

@ @That pony

You might want to introduce your character fairly shortly. I think the group will be casting off soon!

(edited)

Hey guys. I am sorry but this RP is becoming too confusing for me to continue. I am sorry but I will have to withdraw both of my chara's.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora