Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

On 5/31/2019 at 10:11 AM, M00nr1s3 said:

She must be a junior because in the friendship games she and human Twilight Sparkle were doing trigonometry which is a junior level math class. Also it's possible that canterlot high school, while being a high school is more along the lines of a 6th through 12th grade level high schools. Ill admit I don't know how much age difference there is between AJ and applebloom in equestria girls are but if they are three or more year younger than its possible that the CMC are in eighth grade. Thus putting Sunset at 17 to 16 years old. 

Added on to this evidence in Driving Miss Shimmer Sunset fails a driving test. This test was proctored by Cranky Doodle a teacher at school. Now I'm not sure how all schools work but Drivers ed is usually only given to juniors. 

So in conclusion Sunset's age will range from 16 to 17.

Here's the video for more information, 

she is not junior, she like all the characters are seniors and they look much older. They are actually 17-21 years old and others in 22 years. that's why they drive and live alone in their homes etc; those who are juniors are the cutie mark crusaiders ..

• 3 weeks later...

We don't really have a definitive way of finding out, but I were to make a guess on account for some small details, I'd say that Sunset would be 17 to 18 years old in the human world.

(edited)
14 hours ago, Cash In said:

We don't really have a definitive way of finding out, but I were to make a guess on account for some small details, I'd say that Sunset would be 17 to 18 years old in the human world.

no, she like all the characters of the human world are older and seniors. she's actually 17-21 years old that's details

Edited by Van123