Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well, it finally happened

Dr. Nefarious

My mom doesn't really care if I'm a brony or not. I've always been into cartoons and stuff so she's all "Oh. Just another one of her funny little shows." but sometimes she'll sit down and watch some episodes with me :) She knows who Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash are purely from me freaking out whenever we go to Walmart XD

(edited)

When I was watching the season finale with my friends, my dad entered the house and walked through the room just as "This Day Aria" finished. Without any particular lead in, I simply told him we like watching cartoons aimed at little girls. He chuckled and went about his business.

One day soon I will approach him directly about ponies. I don't fear being judged, but I would hate for it just to fall flat due to lack of interest.

Glad to hear your mom is interested, though. Families that can watch ponies together are 20% cooler.

Edited by Thereisnospoon303

It was April fools day and I was reading the comics, when I saw "foxtrot", it involved ponies replacing game of thrones, so I showed my mom, I told her what a brony was, shes like oh wow gay, so, you can see why I dot want to tell her or my paraents.