Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Music that fits game moments

A Black Circle

Have you ever listened to that one song and thought, "Wow, if that song was playing right now, it would fit perfectly." Well, this is the thread to post those.

Boss Music - Pain in the Universe (Legend of Mana)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XCbqHXZaKw

I don't really know with this one. It just kinda... fits.

Final Boss Area/Hell - Exodus' Castle (Ultima 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0DMUgZVdt8

Well, this one is obscure. It's just so dark and brooding that I had to put it here.

Oppresive Military/Government - FIGHT_06 (Star Wars: Dark Forces)

I couldn't find this on youtube. Basically, the theme for all Nazis ever.

Anymore you can come up with?

The music shows how much Gehrman doesn't want to fight you.  He offered you a way out of the horrible nightmare and you refused; thus, he is given no other alternative but to remove you by force.

He is nothing more than a feeble old hunter, trapped within his own nightmare.  And this nightmare is finally brought to an end...by you.

Those who fight monsters should be careful, lest they become one...for when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you...

I have plenty more but these two are at the top of my list.

Magic Places - Track 26 (TES Arena)

Bringing out the obscure cannons here. This theme is just amazing, and easily the best from the entire series. Yes, better than the main theme.

Oh my god I am so dead for saying that

(edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcrdsE3JcFE

"It's been over 3 months and the siege continues.

It's a rainy day, in the year of our lord, 1275. You watch and you pray, as keep your gaze focused on the hundreds, perhaps thousands, of battle-hardened imperial troops marching down the muddy slope, approaching the river by the village, all hell bent on crossing it and meeting their maker within the hour. Their recent campaigns in Italy have done nothing, but strengthen their will to divide and conquer the mighty land of Europe, in the name of the kaiser. The rain is pouring down your armor and the bruiting noise of the thunder gods above you, shriek you with fear, as if the heavens are ready to fall."

Edited by Guest

You do realize this thread isn't talking about what does play during said situation and more what should, right?

Title kind of says otherwise :P

(edited)

Any World War II game this song will be a great add to play them with. 

Great song & a wonderful band.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

Tearing down a motorway in GTA V, driving a black Declasse Vigero, running from the police, weaving through traffic at a breakneck pace while 'Shoot to thrill' by ACDC is playing on your self radio.

Best moment in gaming for me, so far.