Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you usually watch the new episodes?  

45 users have voted

1. 1. Where do you usually watch the new episodes?

• Live on TV (Discovery Family, whatever TV channel shows MLP:FiM)
    • Record then watch later on TV
    • On Equestria TV
    • Until it gets released online on Dailymotion, YouTube, etc.
    • Other (please specify)

Just curious, where do you guys usually watch the new episodes of MLP:FiM? I myself usually get up around 8 AM to watch it live at 8:30 AM. It doesn't feel comfortable to me but I enjoy watching episodes live more than oversleeping and watching them later. I also always record the episodes just in case I miss the beginning of it.

• Brohoof 2

I first watch the new episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic on live stream that is aired from Discovery Family, which is early than every-pony before they watch it at 10:30 AM CDT. I may watch the latest episode again on Dailymotion once it was loaded there after the stream, however not YouTube because I decided that Dailymotion is safer.  :)

I don't have Discovery Family, but if I have time when the episode's on (around eleven here), I'll watch it on one of the various live streams online. If I miss it or forget about the new episode, I will go on youtube a few hours to days after.

I watch the new episode when it airs online, but some of my friends don't get Discovery Family so I wait till the episode is posted on YouTube and then send it to them so they can watch it.

• Brohoof 1

I am usually @ work or busy on those days so I just wait till it is released on Dailymotion or Youtube. 

(edited)

I used to watched them live in the stream of Cinemaquestria, but since it got down by Hasbro, I will try to find another site to watch it live.

Edited by ObliveonVortex

(edited)

I actually try to be a good, loyal consumer and purchase them via some digital media store. (iTunes, Amazon, Google Play have it, altho I'd like for more/essentially much all digital content sellers to carry them, such as Sony Entertainment Network)

I got a $50 iTunes gift card five months ago and bought the second half of Season 3 of Littlest Pet Shop right off the bat.

Then I decided to save the rest for MLP whenever it happens.

I dislike it that they failed to provide a discounted Season Pass (usually six bucks less for every thirteen episodes, $19.99 vs $1.99 times thirteen... I'm settling for the 480p downloads) I've caved and bought all seven episodes now (part one of the premiere was free, so I paid for six 22-minute units)

... so yeah, I'll have enough up to episode 14. Then I'll run out of iTunes balance there. I initially thought of pretending the episodes happen once every two weeks to make it last twice as long, but I don't have that patience/self-control when I know there are new episodes. So anyways, I am okay with the recent week-skip, and the one coming up. Gives me slightly more time to save up money.

But the iTunes episodes don't show up until Monday morning on iTunes. It is kind of dumb that there is essentially a two-day delay.

So... I have been watching them on Dailymotion and YouTube (usually Dailymotion), within the same night of the day it premieres, maybe Sunday, then immediately clearing my browser history and cookies out of extra caution. I make sure to never be signed in to any of the accounts for those sites. I like to not relish in it.

I'm not sure when I'll get more money, but I don't wanna be cheap. I actually am planning on being conservative about purchasing more episodes until I'm sure I have enough money for the whole rest of the season secure in my iTunes balance. I don't know if there will suddenly be a harder crackdown on Dailymotion (the little website which gets cracked-down-on less than YouTube due to lack of attention), and I don't wanna visit those dirty websites, just what I am familiar with.

I however, do intend on fully purchasing episodes I watch, and pretty much using up all my remaining iTunes balance supporting this show financially.

If I were to only use legit sources to watch it, I'd run out of money and it could be months before I scrape up enough for the last twelve episodes (at this temporary transient point in my life, in no more than a year affording 40, 50 bucks for an entertainment purchase will be a non-issue), and it would damage my devotion to the show if I am away that long while it is currently in season.

EDIT: I've got 10Mbps Internet, but the major MLPFiM streaming sites still splutter out for me as for S5E5 Tanks for the Memories, so I don't even bother.

Edited by GuillermoGage

I normally watch them on Brony TV (or Equestria TV, if the former isn't working well for me), and if I miss the streams, I try to find the episodes on YouTube instead.