Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you choose a character for Mario Kart, who would you chose?

Spikey-Wikey

If Nintendo let you add in a character or two into the next Mario Kart game roster, who would you add in?

Obviously I don't mean a character that would be in the game like Mario or Luigi. Like a character that might not be in it.

I'd add in the Star Bunny from Mario Galaxy, along with Honey Queen (I don't get why so much people disliked her in MK7), and Dry Bowser (he was my favourite in Mario Kart Wii).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Captain Falcon

But since they'll probably stick to Mario characters, If I could include someone that isn't dumb(baby characters, Mario in different outfits), I'd love to include Wart, the villain from Super Mario 2

Edited by Megas75

Conker was a Nintendo character at one point so why not him xD. It would be an interesting thing to see :P.

• Brohoof 1

Birdo. I dunno, I actually liked playing as her. I think considering the new way mario kart 8 is made she'd be a lot more interesting of a character. They could really fancy up her tricks and whatnot.

• Brohoof 1

bring king boo back!!!!!!!!!!!

i miss him  :(

If Nintendo let you add in a character or two into the next Mario Kart game roster, who would you add in?

Obviously I don't mean a character that would be in the game like Mario or Luigi. Like a character that might not be in it.

I'd add in the Star Bunny from Mario Galaxy, along with Honey Queen (I don't get why so much people disliked her in MK7), and Dry Bowser (he was my favourite in Mario Kart Wii).

dry bowser is back in dlc pack 2 in mk8

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely Sonic. I wanna see him in Mario Kart.

But Sonic isn't a Mario Character.

You mean like how they're doing for Smash? I would have loved to choose one of the Ice Climbers for that. Or Nidorina, cuz why not?

But they're not Mario Characters.

But Sonic isn't a Mario Character.

But they're not Mario Characters.

We already have Link and Animal Crossing characters. Anyone is free game at this point

(edited)

I know. These would be the only characters I'd want to add in. Besides, Nintendo has a habit of mixing games, so Ice Climbers in Mario Kart wouldn't be too crazy. 

Also, what Squall said.

Edited by x0jackie0x

Mario series: Boom Boom, Pauline (Mario's prostitute ex-girlfriend), Fry Guy, Nabbit, a Goomba, Tatanga, Birdo, Frog Suit Mario, Whacka.

Not-Mario series: Pit, Eggplant Wizard, Medusa, Reaper, Olimar, King Hippo, Tingle, Ganon (pig form plz), Slippy (I want to hit him with turtle shells), and the Duck Hunt dog (I want to hit him with shells, also).

• 2 weeks later...