Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you choose a character for Mario Kart, who would you chose?

Spikey-Wikey

Didn't really stop him from getting into Super Smash Bros. 

And MK8 supports his amiibo, so there's content from Sonic already

(edited)

Didn't really stop him from getting into Super Smash Bros.

And MK8 supports his amiibo, so there's content from Sonic already

True, but I doubt he'll be a playable MK character, and I don't feel like seeing a Sonic character in a Mario Kart game...

Also an amiboo isn't Sonic himself, that's just a costume of him.

Edited by Thunder Strike

I briefly considered goombas, only to realize they lack arms....

I don't think that would stop Nintendo if they wanted to add a Goomba to the mix; the Mario Baseball games had them as playable characters that could still swing and catch like any other player. :wau:

goomba.jpg

... let's not question it. 

OT: I'd like if Paper Mario who I'm definitely not a huge fanboy of or anything <.< could be playable, though I guess it's unlikely; I'm not sure how he would even hold the wheel considering he's 2D (unless the wheel was paper thin as well? :blink:), but I'd love to see him appearing outside of his own series and driving as he is. ^_^

But this isn't Smash Bros...

But Megaman started out as a Nintendo exclusive property if I recall, which could explain his appearance in Smash 4 and that would make him a good guest character for Mario Kart.

• 4 months later...

King Boo
Yes! This is exactly who I was thinking too! I don't even know why I like king boo so much, but I'd love it if he was a the next Mario kart game (Please Nintendo, make it happen!)

Also if we're going for non-mario series characters (I mean, link was added as well as some from the animal crossing series, so I think it's at least possible for some others) I'd like to see Shulk. Likely? Not at all. Would I love it? Absolutely. Also little mac, I'd love to see him in a tiny car, like a clown car or something (I know he's a boxer and not a clown, get off my back :P )

I would bring back Petey Piranha, King Boo, and Paratroopa.

Also if we can have multiple versions of characters like mario and metal mario I don't see why we can't have Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Captain Falcon. F-Zero has been dead for years and his trademark vehicle has been in some of the games already, so why not?

Edited by Cash_In

• 3 weeks later...

I would have to say Princess Zelda and Ganondorf. I remember that they added Link as a playable character in the latest Mario Kart game. Since we have Princess Peach and Bowser as playable characters. I think it would be pretty cool to add another Princess and bad guy type characters. as well as having more characters from different series. :) 

Edited by Dynamo Pad