Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Start a story

Melodymlp

Then Geogre Jetson's wife got both angry and sad at the same time so they divorced with her later marrying human Doctor Whooves while human Spike married human Sweetie Belle because he no longer cared for Rarity and for the fact Rarity was now married.

(O_O woah)

Human Sweetie Belle and Spike had a child named Spikey Belle and made the god parents Human Doc. Whooves and Rarity but conflict arose when the god parents wanted to name the re name the child Docity

(edited)

(I went too far, hadn't I? XD Eh, I ship SpikeBelle anyways but I only made Spike married Sweetie because she was the first filly I was thinking of in mind.)

Spikey Belle then adopted the name "Docity" as a nickname and now his godparents call him that now.

Then he had a little sister named Sweetie Beauty which Rarity liked but the Doctor wanted to name her Tardis which became her nickname...

...Then Diamond Tiara's daughter challenges Sweetie Beauty to a beauty contest for all the fillies and Spikey Belle makes a plan to help his sister by cheating and making the other fillies lose...

*insert evil laugh here*

(Okay, I take that back. O_O I went REALLY too far now. XD)

Edited by GoldKingdomFright