Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poniverse’s First Ever Q&A Featuring Author K. M....

Ponyville Live!

sig-3780854.tumblr_nos7kdUMhY1s54imwo1_500.png

Poniverse’s First Ever Q&A Featuring Author K. M. Hayes:

Our partners over at Poniverse and the MLP Forums are happy to announce that they’ve started a new series of special Q&A events, “live” forum threads where the community can interact directly with the special guests. Their first Q&A features book author K.M. Hayes. Check out the full release below! 

Join us on MLP Forums for Poniverse’s first ever Q&A featuring K.M. Hayes, author of My Little Brony: An Unofficial Novel about Finding the Magic of Friendship! My Little Brony is a story about a young man’s journey of becoming a Brony and the difficulties he faces and comes out on May 26, 2015. K. M. Hayes is an accomplished author with several other works including Transparent, Blindsided, House Of Ivy & Sorrow, Relax, I’m A Ninja, and Fish Out Of Water.

Q&A with K. M. Hayes will be on June 2, 2015 from 6-9 PM PST on MLP Forums! We will be setting up a special thread in a dedicated section of the forum for this event. Whether you are a fanfic writer looking for insight into publishing, or simply someone curious about where the author got her inspiration, be ready to bring your questions!  This is a live Q&A so ask away!

As an added incentive, two free copies of My Little Brony will be given out after the Q&A!  Two winners will be chosen randomly to receive their own free copy of My Little Brony! Anyone who asks a question during the Q&A will be entered to win, so make sure you have your questions ready!

Come and join us on MLP Forums for this historic event and make your mark as one of Poniverse’s first Q&A participants!

Don’t forget to support the release of My Little Brony and pick up your copy on Amazon!

View the full article

• Brohoof 4