Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are You Part Of The LGBT?

ShipperArtistWriter

I am a bisexual since a few months now. LZRD WZRD who also browses this forum, is my boyfriend.

• Brohoof 1

I'm bisexual (possibly pansexual) and genderfluid, and tend to be female more strongly and frequently now than be male.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, I'm certainly a supporter. I'm only 14 which is a fairly confusing time in anyone's life so I don't really want to completely identify as anything yet because anything I feel now could only be caused by teenage confusion. Right now I'm thinking I might be asexual|aromantic but it could simply be that I just haven't matured in that way yet.

Literally me O_o This basically sums it up for me~

Edited by Hibiscus Bloom

I'm not part of it, though I have not worked out my own sexuality yet I think I got leveled out though. However I do support people in their decisions, I think it should not be about a group but the individual as everyone is unique.

• Brohoof 1

I'm Bisexual but for me I'm kinda weird. I find it easier to form a crush on girls but easier to fall in love with guys. (But its up to me to keep my family bloodline going so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do about that :P)

• Brohoof 1

I am a bi sexual :adorkable: but I don't think that news will make it to any of my family. I do find it easier to date guys maybe because I am one. But girls are good to...I don't know I would say equal :P.

• Brohoof 2

Looks like I'm the first asexual to reply here. I'm pretty sure there's at least one other ace on this site...

Also asexual. It's so crazy. I've never met another asexual irl, but on these forums, there seem to be more of us. I love it :)

My family is reallyyyy set on me having kids though, so I'm not actually out yet :P

• Brohoof 3

I'm bisexual, though in the closet irl.

I am a supporter of LGBTQ+ but in a more disconnected manner - what I mean is, that it has nothing to do with me being bi.  I'm just a Libertarian.  So, it's my political stance, not my sexuality, that makes me a supporter.

---

[snip]

I detest identity politics. Am I seriously the only gay person with this perspective?

See, this is the sort of thing I am talking about. "obviously", as if it this foregone conclusion for all gay people to "support the community".

How is this turning interesting. You posted that before my post.

... All of these posts are pretty par for the course. Gay people are absurdly common in Internet-land, especially a place like this.

I get what you're saying, really.  You're nonchalant about it.  Not a supporter of it, but not an opponent of it.  That's totally cool. 

I'm a supporter, but not because of "Identity politics" (sexuality), as I said above, it's just because I'm a Libertarian.

---

I'm Bisexual but for me I'm kinda weird. I find it easier to form a crush on girls but easier to fall in love with guys. (But its up to me to keep my family bloodline going so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do about that :P)

Haha... see, I don't even care about that.  I was adopted as a newborn.  I have no connection (at all whatsoever) with my biological parents.  I don't even know who my own bio-mother is.  I used to have the line of thinking where I wanted to have a biological child of my own, but I was young then.  Now I see that adoption is a great option, and I don't care whether or not a child has my genes.  

~ Miles

Haha... see, I don't even care about that.  I was adopted as a newborn.  I have no connection (at all whatsoever) with my biological parents.  I don't even know who my own bio-mother is.  I used to have the line of thinking where I wanted to have a biological child of my own, but I was young then.  Now I see that adoption is a great option, and I don't care whether or not a child has my genes.  

Maybe if I have a child and me and my parter end up breaking up, maybe I can have the best of both worlds ;)

• Brohoof 1

Straight...kinda. Definitely have a girlfriend (I'm a male), but I act feminine. Sometimes. I guess.

Total supporter of LGBT.

Actually, this brings up a question of my own. Are there any other asexual bronies/pegasisters who have trouble determining when fan art is of a sexual nature and when it's not? Unless it's crude and obvious with the actual organs drawn in, I seriously can't tell what's supposed to be "sexy"  :confused: