Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are You Part Of The LGBT?

ShipperArtistWriter

I empathize with the LGBT community and support same sex marriage.  My uncle, a good and generous man, was homosexual.  I know that the love he shared with his partner was real; every bit as real - if not more so - than that of many heterosexual couples.  He is one of the reasons I'm an opponent of any who would seek to diminish such love.

• Brohoof 1

I am not, although i am bi curious but i will not call myself gay. Although maybe if i was a pony but not human.

But i support equality in general.

I am not, although i am bi curious but i will not call myself gay. Although maybe if i was a pony but not human.

But i support equality in general.

Wat? What does being a pony or human have to do with any of this?  :confused:

• Brohoof 1

Wat? What does being a pony or human have to do with any of this?  :confused:

Well its weird to explain, but its usually when i RP with someone that it works. However humans are different than ponies.

Actually, this brings up a question of my own. Are there any other asexual bronies/pegasisters who have trouble determining when fan art is of a sexual nature and when it's not? Unless it's crude and obvious with the actual organs drawn in, I seriously can't tell what's supposed to be "sexy"  :confused:

I have a similar issue when my friends are talking about what they find attractive, they are all describing what they like so I just sorta sit there confused, though I don't necessarily have a problem identifying when something is supposed to be sexual or not, some of the more subtle stuff tends to stump me though.

Also, an annoying thing about being asexual is trying to explain it to people who have never heard it before, a lot of my conversations go like this.

"So do you find girls attractive?"

"No."

"Okay, then you are gay, right?"

"No, I'm asexual, I don't like guys or girls really."

Then I get like one of these 4 responses.

"So are you like a tree???"

"Yeah, no, you just don't wanna admit you are gay."

"Dude, how can you even know if you haven't had sex?"

"You just choose to be asexual because you can't get a girlfriend." (This one really irks me the most.)

All of them are kinda understandable reactions to somebody who hasn't heard of it before, but man is it kinda annoying.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I have a similar issue when my friends are talking about what they find attractive, they are all describing what they like so I just sorta sit there confused, though I don't necessarily have a problem identifying when something is supposed to be sexual or not, some of the more subtle stuff tends to stump me though.

Also, an annoying thing about being asexual is trying to explain it to people who have never heard it before, a lot of my conversations go like this.

"So do you find girls attractive?"

"No."

"Okay, then you are gay, right?"

"No, I'm asexual, I don't like guys or girls really."

Then I get like one of these 4 responses.

"So are you like a tree???"

"Yeah, no, you just don't wanna admit you are gay."

"Dude, how can you even know if you haven't had sex?"

"You just choose to be asexual because you can't get a girlfriend." (This one really irks me the most.)

All of them are kinda understandable reactions to somebody who hasn't heard of it before, but man is it kinda annoying.

Them feels.... Haha my personal favorite is, "You just haven't met the right guy yet. You hang out with too many gay guys, that's your problem."

......Yes. That's it. My problem is obviously that I don't realize men outside of my immediate social circle exist. When I meet my first straight male acquaintance EVER, my worldview will surely be turned upside down  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Dreampuff
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hmm. Well, I've been thinking about it for the longest time. I'm still kind of Bi-Curious as people would say, but.. most likely bi sooner or later, if that makes sense? xD 

I'm a supporter of LGBT. ^^

Update: I am in fact bisexual.

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm  a mixture of genderfluid,Bisexual and MtF.

I don't really Identify with labels and the sort. To put it in a short way, if there was a magic spell that'd turn me into a 100% legitimate female, I'd take it. As long as I could switch between female and male at will.

I also get a bit jealous when I see a girl with nice curves. I'ts not so much that "I want that" it's more like "I wish I was that"

I also prefer female pronouns.

Edited by :Flutterdash:

I support the gay community   and I hate people who hate it because I don't care what you say love is about love not gender  or having children.

• Brohoof 1

I will always support it even if I change sides though if anything I think id change sides more genderwise as I feel  like I have all   body parts that all genders have ie womeans and  mens body parts including reproductive ones thugh I know th e later is impossible so I guess im a shemale maybe? idk

• 2 weeks later...

I'm asexual;  I find it funny when people hit on me cause I won't even notice it unless someone tells me they hit on me or something.  Also one time this girl in my class sent her friend to give me a note and was something like I think you're cute and we should date or something like that, I didn't though lol.

bisexual with mabye a slight diversion to other guys ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................