Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are You Part Of The LGBT?

ShipperArtistWriter

Yes, I could be called that. I've known that I've had interest in both sexes for years. I don't mention it to those I know personally because the risk of negative reactions outweighs any potential good from it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm trans and homosexual so I guess I'm technically a lesbian <3 Though as of lately, I've been feeling like I'm panromantic. So I'm a panromantic lesbian if that makes sense ... lmao

Anyway, I'm happy to be finally part of this amazing community <3 xoxo

Oh and I think I'm a little polyamorous ... if that's a LGBT thing.

LGBT people are fine ! Why are people harpimg on here about "don't flaunt it" ? Yes . Cuz hetreosecuals are soon suppressed, undetermined, and bullied, and homeless. I wish this could be a safe space from all that crap. Geez.

I'm so sick of beg meek . It has to stop . Self expression and being proud of who you are! That's what matters.
Sorry for all the selling mistakes. I'm typing this on a iPad

Edited by Destiny
Removed reply to hidden post.
  • Brohoof 1

ATTENTION TO NEW MEMBERS AND REMINDER TO VETERAN MLPF'ers

This is not a debate topic. Antagonistic opinions unfriendly to purpose of this topic will be hidden, and it may be taken as an attempt to troll or bait ... and your permission to even view this topic will be revoked.

This is not a safe haven for your 'honest' opinion.

• Brohoof 5

I've come to the conclusion that I'm bisexual now. I don't feel that I am asexual, so yes... I am part of the LGB right now. I wanted to update my answer because I'm too lazy to find it through other posts. :x I do lead more towards boys though.

Edited by Princess of the Moon
  • Brohoof 3

I am not in the LGBTQA+ community, but I support all.  :grin2: 

I've come to the conclusion that I'm bisexual now. I don't feel that I am asexual, so yes... I am part of the LGB right now. I wanted to update my answer because I'm too lazy to find it through other posts. :x I do lead more towards boys though.

Well, even if you were asexual, you would still be in the LGBTQA+ community. c:

• 6 years later...

FYI

I ask one question when I read a reported post. Would a reasonable person assume that the post was made just to be an ass? 

In this case one necropost was kinda a dick move on a users part. They won’t be returning to this topic. Thank you. 

I'm lesbian, with a possible very slight bisexual inclination. I know being even slightly bisexual is conflicting with calling myself a lesbian, but really it's other women I always fall in love with, other women that I see wanting to spend my life with, and TMI, but 99.99999999% of the time the ones I would want to do ...stuff with. LOL. but it is very slightly there and I will acknowledge it.

So, yes, I am most certainly a part of the LGBT community.

While I have Bi tendencies I still wouldn’t consider myself Bi since those are some  big and specific exceptions. For the most part I’d consider straight 

Yep! I believe I'm asexual and have figured out that I'm a trans girl in the past couple years, slowly coming out and wanting to transition at some point. I think having LGBT friends and generally being involved in those communities have really opened up my mind towards that and helped me to look into myself more.

Trans rights are human rights.

• Brohoof 4

I used to consider myself part of the LGBT, bi/pan/trans/genderfluid. Yet I disagree with how the lgbt is mostly silencing anyone that disagrees as such I never really found my place in the lgbt community especially in Iceland where it is a very toxic community. Since of course while being LGBT I am libertarian and I believe freedom always will be more important then our feelings. Of course some might disagree others might agree, regardless if there is one thing I've learned is to not associate myself with the group. Unless it becomes a champion for individual freedom as it used to be and therefore would of course promote freedom of speech.

• Brohoof 2

On 2015-05-23 at 5:43 AM, ShipperArtistWriter said:

Kind of a weird, random question but are you part of the LGBT?

Not a weird question.

I am not part of it. I have no problems with being part of it either.