Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

17 year old Hacker and Swatter FINALLY gets caught

Buck Testa

article here : http://www.tricitynews.com/news/coquitlam-teen-admits-to-swatting-1.1941402

I've heard of a lot of despicable people in my day, but this guy is definitely is definitely right up there. This pathetic little tool  who played league of legends got all butt hurt that 23 different women who were also playing had no interest in dating him. Instead of being a normal rational human being and saying "oh well, struck out, more fish in the sea and all that jazz" he instead

-hacks their accounts

-gets their information

-posts their information

-opens up bank accounts, credit cards and phone bills in their names and racking up debt without their knowledge 

-call them all hours of the day to harass them 

-shut off their internet access and utilities

and worst of all, Swatting: which is basically calling the local police department, claiming to of killed the family and/or holding hostages, making ransom demands, an elaborate story that gets the cops to send a SWAT team to the persons place of residence to have the innocent family stormed by the police with no warning under false pretenses.

All this mind you, because these women didn't want to go out with him. 

He's 17, and he's been doing this for years, with a total of 23 different accounts getting similarly attacked by this vindictive little @##$#@#$$#@$@$#$@$@#$#@$. Thankfully he's been arrested, but he's only getting five years from what I've gathered. 

FIVE 

YEARS?! 

For terrorizing these women and their families for years, ruining their credit scores, disrupting their lives and workplaces, making false reports to the police, identity theft, and a slew of other just horrendous things, and this little punk gets 5 years? 

What are your thoughts on this sack of #$@$? What SHOULD his punishment be? 

• Brohoof 4

I know I am going to be seen as a jerk or demented fuck for what I'm about to say but I would suggest the death penalty. For people like that who do that for a living will not learn and continue doing it. 5 years in prison will not teach him anything other than that people can lock him up for harassing females. By giving him a death sentence, it ends the life of someone who is total scum. This is one of the many reasons why other countries hate us. We puss out on what rulings we give people. But hey, this is my opinion.

• Brohoof 3

I know I am going to be seen as a jerk or demented fuck for what I'm about to say but I would suggest the death penalty. For people like that who do that for a living will not learn and continue doing it. 5 years in prison will not teach him anything other than that people can lock him up for harassing females. By giving him a death sentence, it ends the life of someone who is total scum. This is one of the many reasons why other countries hate us. We puss out on what rulings we give people. But hey, this is my opinion.

I'm right there with ya buddy, scum like this don't need to be walking around wasting oxygen. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Chips implanted into his fingers and palms that disable computer circuitry, preventing him from ever touching an electronic device again. Somebody get on that.

Edited by TopQuark
  • Brohoof 1

Thankfully he's been arrested, but he's only getting five years from what I've gathered. 

FIVE 

YEARS?!

I don't know. He's on probation for pulling very similar crimes in Canada, so he's already a repeat offender. According to one news report, he pled guilty to all twenty-three counts, twelve of them swatting. His sentencing hearing will continue June 29th.

(edited)

This little fuck needs 10 years or more for doing this to lots of women

Ugh it's like that GamerGate episode from some crime show

:comeatus:

Edited by MLG4Ever
  • Brohoof 2

I don't know. He's on probation for pulling very similar crimes in Canada, so he's already a repeat offender. According to one news report, he pled guilty to all twenty-three counts, twelve of them swatting. His sentencing hearing will continue June 29th.

Hopefully he gets more, he sure as hell deserves it. 

• Brohoof 2

The issue is that he, at 17,  is a minor. Its likely that he'll get less than he ordinarily would because of that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

He definitely deserves it. This terrorist put dozens of lives at stake and completely disregarded his probation sentencing north of the border. This isn't the first time he did it.

The issue is that he, at 17,  is a minor. Its likely that he'll get less than he ordinarily would because of that.

Normally, yes, but it doesn't say if he's charged as an adult or child, and he's already on probation for similar crimes.

TA: And the trial's taking place in Canada. I'm not very familiar about minor/adult laws there.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 2

Oh I know, but it wouldn't be unprecedented to try a minor as an adult if the situation warrants it, and boy howdy does it warrant it.  

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The scumbag should be charged as an adult to the fullest extent of the law with all the shit he's pulled

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Not necessarily. If the crime is serious enough, they may prosecute him as an adult. Fraud, computer fraud, filling false statements with a law enforcement agency, yeah I think he'll be tried as an adult. Oh let's not forget harassment, stalking and given that this is in Canada, he could face extradition to the US, and making terrorist threats against law enforcement is a Federal Crime I believe.

Glad to see he was caught. 

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof
  • Brohoof 5

The issue is that he, at 17, is a minor. Its likely that he'll get less than he ordinarily would because of that.

More likely to be charged as an adult but if the court says not to charge as an adult then, our court system must be broken

• Brohoof 2

More likely to be charged as an adult but if the court says not to charge as an adult then, our court system must be broken

Currently, American courts don't apply. The trial's taking place in Canada.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm right there with ya buddy, scum like this don't need to be walking around wasting oxygen.

Are you batshit out of your fucking mind!?

I mean, I could care less about his age! He could get a heavy sentence for all I care,like maybe life imprisonment, but... death!?

Do you realize he didn't kill anyone through this process? Do you not realize the responsibility of the fuckig death penalty? God, what is wrong with you, you... Weird, irresponsible thing?

Edited by Chickens are Gay
  • Brohoof 2

Are you batshit out of your fucking mind!?

I mean, I could care less about his age! He could get a heavy sentence for all I care,like maybe life imprisonment, but... death!?

No, no I'm not. Swatting could easily get someone killed man. Cops bust into someones house expecting a legitimate threat, guns at the ready, and if one of them makes a wrong move because they are a bit jumpy someone is getting killed right then and there. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

No, no I'm not. Swatting could easily get someone killed man. Cops bust into someones house expecting a legitimate threat, guns at the ready, and if one of them makes a wrong move because they are a bit jumpy someone is getting killed right then and there.

Can we not talk about what would have happened as to what had happened? No one got killed anyway (and it would partially be on the SWAT as well due to their improper performance if they did kill a person), so what's the need of a dealth penalty now? Edited by Chickens are Gay
  • Brohoof 1

Can we not talk about what would have happened as to what had happened? No one got killed anyway (and it would partially be on the SWAT as well due to their improper performance if they did kill a person), so what's the need of a dealth penalty now?

He probably won't get the death penalty regardless of whether he deserves it or not. As far as I'm concerned though, swatting is akin to attempted murder. 

• Brohoof 1

This is awesome. It's scary to hear about people like this. It's infuriating that people, if they get your info, can basically do whatever they want with it and you can't do jack about it. It's nice to see someone like this get their comeuppance. 

As for punishment, I think he should be put in prison. Since he's 17, he might go to juvie? I don't know about the legal system that well, but I'd like to see him in a proper correctional facility, not just juvenile hall. These are very serious, numerous offences and I don't think he should get off lightly.

• Brohoof 1