Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Does this drawing count as a 3D drawing?

Canary Yellow

An early three bladed one!

Yes and no. It was, but now 3d tends to mean computer 3d. Words change over time. You had 2d and 3d engineering pen drawings. Art itself naturally tries for 3d. 'Depth' is phrase used a lot in paintings and drawings.

• 2 weeks later...

"Here we observe the young Spitfire in it's natural habitat. Within a few weeks it will find a nice landing pad and start building itself a cocoon. Two months later it will emerge as a sexy yellow and orange pony who will eventually become a wonderbolt" - David Attenborough

• Brohoof 1

"Here we observe the young Spitfire in it's natural habitat. Within a few weeks it will find a nice landing pad and start building itself a cocoon. Two months later it will emerge as a sexy yellow and orange pony who will eventually become a wonderbolt" - David Attenborough

I'm not the only who thinks Spitfire is sexy? xD

I'm not the only who thinks Spitfire is sexy? xD

Most bronies which can find ponies attractive find Spitfire sexy.

This isn't 3d. The wings aren't an equal length, and they appear to be slanted. Also, the cockpit looks as if it's being viewed directly form the side, making it look like it's one of those styrofoam airplane gliders with the wings on an angle.

This can all be fixed if you use perspective construction lines. When you make round objects, it's best to box them out first.

Most bronies which can find ponies attractive find Spitfire sexy.

True, true. I've always had a thing for Vinyl though. Lol

And no, I don't look up "that" either. Lol

That's been one thing I've avoided since I became a Brony. xD