Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls special trailer

StitchandMLPlover

(edited)

If this topic has been brought up somewhere else feel free to merge my thread etc and I apologize if this is a double post.

I saw a trailer for something called "Equestria Girls special"  this morning while watching the new episode. Judging from the trailer I have to wonder 2 things. Are they just combining the Equestria Girls" shorts into a special or will it contain new content?? And will the special be a bridge between Equestria Girls 2 and 3 or a start to a spin off series?? Thoughts anyone??

EDIT: Here's the trailer I saw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAbgk_itbZw It took FOREVER to find it online 

Edited by StitchandMLPlover
  • Brohoof 1

If this topic has been brought up somewhere else feel free to merge my thread etc and I apologize if this is a double post.

I saw a trailer for something called "Equestria Girls special"  this morning while watching the new episode. Judging from the trailer I have to wonder 2 things. Are they just combining the Equestria Girls" shorts into a special or will it contain new content?? And will the special be a bridge between Equestria Girls 2 and 3 or a start to a spin off series?? Thoughts anyone??

Is that the trailer were all the girls plus Twi minus Sunny were picking the theme for their band? It was a promotional trailer for Rainbow Rocks, followed later with each of the Human5's shorts

I was wondering what it was too when I saw it advertised because I noticed no new pony episode till June 13th.

We just waited 2 weeks for 1 episode, JUST TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS BEFORE THE NEXT, AND PRECISELY FOR THE HUNDRETH EPISODE  :blink: ? I wanna cry  :(

• Brohoof 1

We just waited 2 weeks for 1 episode, JUST TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS BEFORE THE NEXT, AND PRECISELY FOR THE HUNDRETH EPISODE  :blink: ? I wanna cry  :(

I know I read that on Wikipedia and I died inside, why such a long wait?!! :angry:

I know I read that on Wikipedia and I died inside, why such a long wait?!! :angry:

Yeah, couldn't they like.... transmit at least another episode before another hiatus  :huh: . That's cold bro  :unsure:

(edited)

were did you see this trailer? i would like to see it....

On Discovery Family during the airing of the new episode about Griffonstone. I can't seem to find a version of the trailer online yet :P Sorry. 

Is that the trailer were all the girls plus Twi minus Sunny were picking the theme for their band? It was a promotional trailer for Rainbow Rocks, followed later with each of the Human5's shorts

I know they are showing Rainbow Rocks on memorial day but this seems to be something different. According to my TV guide it is some kind of half hour Equestria Girls special that is to be aired next Saturday at 12:00pm EDT that may or may not contain all of the shorts. If I find a youtube or Dailymotion upload of it I'll post the link to the trailer so you can see for yourself. 

Yeah, couldn't they like.... transmit at least another episode before another hiatus  :huh: . That's cold bro  :unsure:

Yes the hiatus freakin sucks. I don't get why they are delaying the next episode so long.

Edited by StitchandMLPlover

were did you see this trailer? i would like to see it....

Here it is! Somebody FINALLY posted the trailer on youtube here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAbgk_itbZw

See for yourself here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAbgk_itbZw They only show clips from the promos for Rainbow Rocks but there may be something more to the special beyond that. 

Thoughts anyone?? What do you think this special is? Will it lead to anything??? 

(edited)

DARNIT! I'll have finished watching Breaking Bad long before the 13th... 

Edited by colt_following
  • Brohoof 1

I saw that promo as well, and from what I gather it's just all of the shorts put together.

You were absolutely right. They didn't even show the later shorts like "My Past Is Not Today" The only thing that was different was a re edited opening sequence. Big disappointment but still nice to see the shorts again.