Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tirek vs every other villain. Can they stop him?

TheMarkz0ne

Tirek 

vs

Nightmare Moon

Chrysalis

Sombra

The Dazzlings

I would have included Discord and Sunset Shimmer, but they're good now, and that would make it to easy to count former villains

Tirek by the way is full powered as when he fought Twilight. 

I seriously think Tirek would win.

Why? Because the other villains aren't nearly powerful on their own and they don't give any care to friendship, which could also include teamwork.

man, it was bullsh*t when discord was beaten. i mean, the guy was able to warp reality! just teleport tirek to another dimension, or something! dont just stand there!

oh, and i think tirek would win. 

Tirek would probably win against them but I think he'd lose to the Smooze. (Since he's magically resistant but I don't know if he'd count as a villain)

I mean come on it's 6 on 1. The other villains have a good chance.

Depends on which power level. Tirek at his strongest would stomp them together as he had all the magic in equestria and Discord powering him up. It took pretty much the most powerful thing in Equestria and possibly in the show in the Tree of Harmony throwing the new Rainbow Power to beat him. However, I feel that the point where he gotten Discord he would prove to be a fair mu though. Below that level however, I feel they'll stomp him.

• Brohoof 1

Depends on which power level. Tirek at his strongest would stomp them together as he had all the magic in equestria and Discord powering him up. It took pretty much the most powerful thing in Equestria and possibly in the show in the Tree of Harmony throwing the new Rainbow Power to beat him. However, I feel that the point where he gotten Discord he would prove to be a fair mu though. Below that level however, I feel they'll stomp him.

Pretty much infinity Tirek ha. Maybe Sunset Satan should have been included, being the negative elements of harmony after all.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much infinity Tirek ha. Maybe Sunset Satan should have been included, being the negative elements of harmony after all.

With her inclusion, than I feel the only way he can win would be if he were at his strongest as you said, she had a bit of the elements of harmony's power in her when she was a demon.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

With her inclusion, than I feel the only way he can win would be if he were at his strongest as you said, she had a bit of the elements of harmony's power in her when she was a demon.

In this alternate reality, Tirek would be Darkseid.

I wish they did the Unlimited intro too. 

Edited by TheMarkz0ne
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

If he's not yet at full power (his kaiju-sized form that had to be taken down by the Rainbow Power), then yes.

Otherwise, enjoy watching all those tiny little stealth bombers try and stop that great big nuclear warhead.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

The only person that could possibly pull this off is Nightmare Moon via infiltrating his dreams. Don't think they're going to get that chance, though, so Team 2 gets handily crushed.

The only person that could possibly pull this off is Nightmare Moon via infiltrating his dreams. Don't think they're going to get that chance, though, so Team 2 gets handily crushed.

Likewise, Sombra could cover his horns and mouth with those warding crystals (you know, the ones that barrier-proofed Shining Armor and teleport-proofed Twilight).

Again, though, "Team 2" might not get the chance.

• Brohoof 2

Nobody knows the extent to how effective King Sombra's magic sealing black crystals can go. I would wager he could seal Tirek's magic. Tirek would still have his physical strength but he wouldn't be able to extend his power any longer.

Also I don't think Sombra could be hurt physically or magically when he is a huge black mist. The Crystal Heart + Cadence (probably another form of the Elements of Harmony) was the only way he was obliterated.

Remember when Trixie was able to get rid of Pinkie Pie's mouth. Discord could just remove Tirek's mouth to prevent his ultimate magic sucking ability and any other body parts.

• Brohoof 1

Tirek could just absorb the power of any villian that fought him. But as far as raw power is concerned, I dunno. 

Even at full power (minus Discord's magic) I bet Discord could beat him in a straight fight. He effortlessly warped all of ponyville upside-down. If he wanted to I bet he could overpower just about anything. Heck, if he could outsmart Tirek, he could probably even beat Tirek when using his own chaos magic against him since Tirek would probably be more inclined to use normal magic like in his fight with Twilight.

Then again, maybe he couldn't absorb Sombra's magic? After all, he's an entity of shadows, how do you contain an entity like that long enough to steal its magic?

And the Dazzlings might have a chance if they could get a song in before the fight. Depends

I do think Sombra would stand a fair chance, considering he had to be killed to be defeated :T. Then again, Tirek could always just steal Sombra's immense dark magic and use it, so yeah :T. Pretty clear who will win :T. 

It might depend on the circumstances. If it's a straight-up arena fight, Tirek freezes all of them in place, drains their magic, and tosses them aside - except maybe for Sombra, since his powers are a bit vague and make him hard to pin down. But since it was revealed that there's still something solid to hit within the smoke and shadows, Tirek should still pretty much curb stomp him.

If they get to make a plan to take him down, I suppose they could come up with something. Like maybe have Nightmare Moon create her trademark distractions, have Sombra sneak the Dazzlings and Chrysalis onto the field to see if the music spell, Sombra's magic-blocking crystals, or Chrysalis's loosely-established power to drain magic AND love works on him (that last one is at least plausable, if Chrysalis can drain Tirek as fast as Tirek would drain her back and hold him at bay that way), and then, if any 1 of the 3 works, cue whoever's still standing to start wailing on him. Still, even that's kind of a long shot.

With Discord involved, it might have be more interesting, since both Tirek and Discord are capable of a 1-hit KO on the other. (Tirek got it first in Twilight's Kingdom by catching Discord off gaurd, but if Discord were to catch Tirek the same way, the shoe could just as easily be on the other foot.) It would still be a short fight but one that could go either way.

I was thinking Tirek wouldn't stand a chance against the Death Star, Magog or Unicron, but then you said villains of My Little Pony.

It's like fighting a tornado with a hand vacuum.

• Brohoof 1

Sombra is a lot stronger than people give him credit for. His crystals don't even have to be on anyone to disable their magic. He had black crystals surrounding Twilight and she couldn't use her teleport spell to get out of them. And he was able to place crystals around her from such a long distance.

• Brohoof 2

Sombra is an interesting question; especially if we consider his origin story in the FIENDship comic. If we consider that, then Sombra isn't a regular pony. He is an umbrum; aka shadow pony. Would Tirek be able to handle them like he would the regular pony races? Just how would shadow ponies work?

Hmmm...

• Brohoof 2

Hell no they couldn't stop him...He would just eat their magic...

Even Discord lost to Tirek and he's virtually omnipotent...

Discord was merely duped. When Discord becomes more trusted by the ponies and develops more he won't. Discord alone can take on Tirek and the other villains.