Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you hate?

RainbowDashie2000

I hate when I say something simple people start a fight over it! I hate when people say the mane six are adults or over 18 even though I am pretty sure if they were they wouldn't still be in high school also because I don't want them to be adults and everyone has to deal with that! I hate when I ask a question the next person yells at me and ask me are you crazy what planet are you from? Even though what I ask wasn't offenses AT ALL! Just say what you hate

• Brohoof 4

I don't hate many things.  If I had anything that came close to hatred it would be charlatans.  People who exploit the naive, ignorant, young, elderly with lies solely to get in their pockets.  I have absolutely no tolerance for that.

• Brohoof 2

I hate when people ask me about what I hate.

Those are some wise words seriously.

• Brohoof 3

I hate when people are pushy with you, then get indignant when you push back. Or not even when you push back; even when you calmly and politely decline. This is especially so with salespeople. I hate shopping because of pushy salespeople. Yeah, I know they're on commission. That doesn't mean they have to berate me or yell at me when I don't wanna buy their product. In fact, that's a surefire way to get me to never come back again. Yeah, I hate all that shit.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I hate it when people look down on others for liking something that they don't like, or not liking something that they like,

I also hate sweeping generalizations.

And Hitler. What a douche.

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 11

(edited)

I think hate is a strong word, but I would only say I hate one thing: when someone harms somebody else just for pleasure and attention. I see that a lot at school >_>

Edited by LittleMac
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I hate all things that are bad, including hate, so I hate hate itself.

But I love everything.

So I hate nothing.

~ Miles

(except for spiders...)

---

*Edit:

Okay, I have an actually legitimate answer to this question:  I hate uncomfortable and/or awkward anticipation.

(Not all anticipation is bad, though.)

Edited by Miles
  • Brohoof 2

I hate young children, people who are overly sensitive and cannot take differing opinions, and people who lie.

• Brohoof 7

I hate incompetence, people insinuating, assumptions, wasting time with pointless things, um politics, school, certain people sometimes. I could go on but I'd get bored.

• Brohoof 1

I hate racism, people that hate gays, lesbians, bisexuals, etc., I hate people that hate other races like Jews or Irish or Mexicans, and I hate people that want to spread hatred and violence in the world.

• Brohoof 10

I hate racism, people that hate gays, lesbians, bisexuals, etc., I hate people that hate other races like Jews or Irish or Mexicans, and I hate people that want to spread hatred and violence in the world.

Finally, that post happened.

At least you didn't say "homophobes" or "bigots".

• Brohoof 1

Basically a combination of what almost everyone else has said so far.

Yes, I hate a great many things (most of them brought upon by ignorance, stupidity, and arrogance).

But I also love a great many things as well to counteract that hatred (family, friends, life, etc.).

Hating anything to do with someone's race, religion, or personality/appearance is just stupid.  If it's not affecting you or your friends and families lives then there is no point in hating it imo.

• Brohoof 3

I hate racists and sarcastic people...and Jews.  

How can there possibly be anything wrong with sarcastic people?  I really just cannot see a problem with them  :comeatus:

But no, I'm only sarcastic when I want to make people laugh  :lol:  (my friends back at college seemed to love my sarcasm)

• Brohoof 1

I hate racists and sarcastic people...and Jews.  

Kinda Ironic, huh?  :P

Anyhoodle,

I hate it when you have a good FRIEND that is a boy and you are a girl and then people are annoying about you liking them. I also hate allergies, bugs, stinky stuff, and annoying people who think they know everything. 

But other than that, I love life!

• Brohoof 3