Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you hate?

RainbowDashie2000

Ignorant self entittled people, people who think they are nice but they are awful, impunity....... In other words I hate many types of people  >_>

• Brohoof 3

Well, people who are offended to easily,those people who blame violence on entertainment,racist,homophobes,EVERYONE ON FACEBOOK. Open up facebook and see a picture of a sick child 1 like = respect 1 share = prayer,share if your against  *rage flips a table* T~T I don wanna share your picture.

• Brohoof 4

Wait I didn't offend you did I? I mean I'm bisexual so if I offended you I'm sorry.

I kind of feel sorry for saying this because you sound so sincere and sensitive to people's feelings.. sorta.

Anyway, that was a... hopefully not too harsh... mocking of how these threads tend to turn out.

Making a topic called "what do you hate" is bound to attract all sorts of controversial things... yet at the same time, because this community is heavily populated with that feel-good liberal character archetype... I was also heavily expecting one of the very first responses to be one of those posts where someone mentions that they hate discrimination, especially of the protected classes.

It is kind of a cliché to hear it, because it is basically easy brownie points, especially in an MLPFiM forum with the whole "love and tolerate" cliché.

I was considering making a post stating "inb4 someone says homophobes", guessing that there would be a great likelihood of this thread turning into a self-righteous thread of people celebrating themselves being defenders of social justice by saying that they "hate racism/sexism/homophobia". But I ended up not doing it after your post. I was delaying doing it anyway because I know that deep down that would be an immature, bitter, snark post (altho the cliche of making posts like that to feel righteous is very much a behavior on Internet forums)

So I reckon you may be able to guess that I absolutely detest words such as "homophobia" and "bigoted". I feel that they derail conversations about gay/queer people and other issues about judging people/disapproving of people into childish, very naive ideas and absolutes about why people feel the way they feel, even if those feelings are negative.

• Brohoof 2

When people draw an existing character but remove anything that they deem imperfect. Listen, friends, STOP MAKING COLE AND RUSSIA'S NOSES TINY AND PERFECT IN YOUR STANDARDS, THEY ARE CUTER THE WAY THEY ARE, I LOVE THEIR NOSES!

I have to ask, why do you hate religion?

Atheist maybe? :wat:

Also, I have a numerous amount of things.. that I just really hate..

What I hate the most is: Extremely annoying people/things that really get on my nerves, like, I wanna kill them or something.. :baconmane:

Just like.. really stupid people doing pointless things..

(edited)

I have to ask, why do you hate religion?

Why?

I have nothing against religious people, but sometimes it's taken as an excuse (for example: ISIS) for violence.

People hate each other because they don't believe the same thing, I find that stupid.

Plus, I find strange that people continue to believe in God with all the scientific progress we've made (the Big Bang and all). Being atheist, I don't believe in God at all, and I just don't understand why billions of people still believe in that. But that's more personal.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 4

I have nothing against religious people, but sometimes it's taken as an excuse (for example: ISIS) for violence.

People hate each other because they don't believe the same thing, I find that stupid.

Plus, I find strange that people continue to believe in God with all the scientific progress we've made (the Big Bang and all). Being atheist, I don't believe in God at all, and I just don't understand why billions of people still believe in that. But that's more personal.

Freedom is also something that is taken as an excuse for violence, do you hate that? People hate each other because they don't share the same political views, does that make you hate politics?

Also, the whole "Religion is stupid because of science" is one of the dumber things I have heard (no offense).

- Conservatism

- Communism

- Racism

- Homophobia

- Xenophobia

- Blind patriotism

- Ignorance

- Stupidity

- Gorey horror films

- Studying

- Frozen

• Brohoof 1

I have nothing against religious people, but sometimes it's taken as an excuse (for example: ISIS) for violence. People hate each other because they don't believe the same thing, I find that stupid.
So you don't hate religion, you hate the people who uses it as a excuse for  violence. 

Plus, I find strange that people continue to believe in God with all the scientific progress we've made (the Big Bang and all).
There is still questions that science can't answer. What happens after death is one of them. 
  • Brohoof 1

So you don't hate religion, you hate the people who uses it as a excuse for  violence. 

Yes it's true, my post is a bit ambiguous...

• 12-hour times

Imperial measurements

Timezones

Daylight Savings Time

Uneven number of days in months

Upper and lower-case letters (you only need one to communicate)

I hate it when people react poorly to criticism, even if it's constructive.

This is me if you remove "even". Non-cronstructive criticism shouldn't exist.

I don't really hate a lot of things. JRC is one, I guess.

Let's see I hate it when people don't get exaggeration as humour, seriously ADoseOfBuckley said it best that's it's just part of comedy, I mean when I say I want to kill G3 ponies it's just an expression and not intended to be taken seriously. I also hate otherkin. 

• Brohoof 3

Narcissitic and self centered people (not the people themselves, but their personality). I deal with these kind of people every day and it's super annoying. I wish they can be more caring to others than themselves.

Basically anything that has to do with violence, hate, devistation, drug and alcohol abuse etc.

• Brohoof 4

I don't mind hypocrisy, but I hate it when people deny they're being hypocrites. I can never not be a hypocrite but I try my best to be as less of one as possible. An example of which is anyone who strongly believes in not praising to false gods, worships a celebrity by watching all their movies. Granted I have favorite celebrities but I don't watch EVERYTHING that they're in. I like Hugh Jackman but I skipped over Prisoners because I didn't like the story.

I hate the excuse of "o i typ lik dis bcus its qiker".  Buy Mavis Beacon, put your fucking fingers on the home row keys and type a decent sentence you lazy mother f- ugh. I hate it.

The "Jump to Conclusions" mat from Office Space. I mean... come on. I hate it when people jump to conclusions but that is just abhorrent. I get the joke but he was being serious in that scene. No one except that guy would want that. I wouldn't give that thing the dignity of wiping my feet on it. Basically people who jump to conclusions. I don't hate them for doing so but the act of jumping to conclusions makes me hate their impatience for answers. Just so they can find an excuse to hate me!

I also hate "it's just for kids" excuse. So the "My shell is tightening" line from the 2014 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is perfect for little kids? Or the "Yeah, they're real." Line for Planes 2? Perfect for the kiddies. REEEEEAALL perfect.  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 2

Raisins. Even the smell of them gives me a gag reflex.

General society. At least here in America, the culture here is terrible.

People who are overly loud. It makes me want to hurt something when someone yells needlessly.

Most of the big Let's Players on Youtube.

My town.

I also don't like myself very much, it's complicated.

• Brohoof 3