Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you hate?

RainbowDashie2000

I hate it when people use terms like "factually" or "objectively" to defend their opinion.

And the movie Thomas and the Magic Railroad.

And political arguments.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

- People who lie to me or my friends.

- Thieves, robbers, the like.

- People who make misconceptions about me. had one person say, "I don't have to know you to see you're a horsef***er".

- Greedy people.

- Racism, and any form of racial profiling.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Wine (mostly into beer and whiskey I guess. Lol), tenders (big egos and can't trust them with my life), politics (reason why I don't have cable or radio), people who diss on military or police (been in a few fights as a result), and the EPA (you'd hate them too if you had to replace hydraulic fluid with vegetable oil on a job due to bulls**t regulations).

Edited by The Diver

Most People,

Animal Cruelty,

When my computer/internet/tablet has problem,

can't find things/looking for things,

Waiting for the bus/miss the bus

TV Soaps

Tv Realitys

Some Animes/Anime Characters

There many to list.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

-South Park

-People who find your opinion weird just because it's different from most others. (I will admit, I don't say it but I wonder why some people's opinions sometimes, I don't force them to change their opinions, but I wonder the reason for the opinion).

-When you can't go to sleep and you're just in your bed bored.

Edited by Thunder Strike
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

-When my older brother used my iPad: WHY DOES HE THINK THERE'S A PASSCODE FOR IT

-When you want something, but have no clue where it is: Just.... why ;_;

-When you wake up and your hands feel super dry and you can't grab hold of ANYTHING.

Edited by Thunder Strike
  • Brohoof 1

People that misunderstand 99% of what your saying and end up making a huge scuffle out of nothing. It makes debating a lot harder when all the person does is miss the point of what you're trying to say.

I also hate fish

Just

Eating fish

(edited)

For this post, hate and dislike will be interchangeable.

-Political correctness.

-People who seem to try to seek out anything offensive in something.

-People who refuses to see any flaws in said country.

-People who refuses to see any good in said country.

-Reverse discrimination.

-Social Justice Warriors

-Legitimate discrimination.

-Double standards (related to above).

-Excessively zealous religious people (Atheists included and perhaps more prominent now then several years back from what I've seen anyway).

-People who say "Why don't you try making something better than X" as a go-to phrase when responding to criticism (even if legitimate).

-Bronies starting Brony conversation in irrelevant discussion.

-Anti-Bronies starting Brony conversation in irrelevant discussion.

-Extremists.

-Harm to innocents in general.

-Swatting (related to above).

-When Steam is down.

-When internet is down.

-When PC crashes when I'm doing quite well in game.

AND HIPPIES

...not actually but just thought of that phrase now.

There may be more.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna
  • Brohoof 5

i hate when people act ignorant to other people's pain and suffering like if a girl is putting a guy on and uses him for things like money but doesn't care about his feelings and vice versa, just people's cruelty in general

• Brohoof 1

Basically a combination of what almost everyone else has said so far.

Yes, I hate a great many things (most of them brought upon by ignorance, stupidity, and arrogance).

But I also love a great many things as well to counteract that hatred (family, friends, life, etc.).

Hating anything to do with someone's race, religion, or personality/appearance is just stupid.  If it's not affecting you or your friends and families lives then there is no point in hating it imo.

You know just because racists hate others doesn't mean that it's still not right to hate them. Hate is hate no mater the reason only time it's ok to hate someone is is they are a rapist/pedophile or someone that hurts others for fun/atention. And hating someone for being a racist is the same as hating someone for their personality.

• Brohoof 1

You know just because racists hate others doesn't mean that it's still not right to hate them. Hate is hate no mater the reason only time it's ok to hate someone is is they are a rapist/pedophile or someone that hurts others for fun/atention. And hating someone for being a racist is the same as hating someone for their personality.

But racists, rapists, pedophiles, and people that bully/annoy others do affect me, at least emotionally.  Which is the reason why I hate them.

Racism is not a personality trait imo.  All that racism is is an arrogant and close-minded way of viewing one's race as being superior to another's (I can't remember the definition of this but I know there is one, it's like ethnocentrism).

• Brohoof 3

-hypocrites

-doors

-spiders

-functions

-my neighbor and subsequently her dog that poops on my property and makes my dogs go crazy

-essays

-useless school subjects, when is it going to be important in my career to know that Lincoln was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth

-improper grammar in a formal/serious setting

-overused memes

-lists

(edited)

People who are full of themselves and think people are there to cater them. I also can't stand whenever someone can not respect someone's point of view or cannot at least hear them out.

Edited by Gone Airbourne

I hate how other bronies pick on me and say how I have motives for murder.

I hate younger kids for the abusiveness they give and lack respect of today's society.

I hate when people won't talk to you if you're not impressive enough.

I hate when others belittle me and go off-topic to state something I did a long time ago.

I hate when I'm misunderstood as being bad.

I hate getting pity messages.

I hate how those who are different get the most crap and feel most alone and being turned down for not being good enough.

I hate when people take a serious question and answer it in a few words.

I hate being hated.

I sometimes hate being a brony for not fitting in.

I hate being neglected.

Judge me as you may. That is my honest thoughts.

(edited)

@, if you look very carefully, some of those points contradict one another but I'll leave that up to you to figure out. You are capable of intelligence. Use it.

---

Okay then, we're dealing with hatred and not just annoyed contempt. 

False friends. Do I really need to explain this?

People who will say anything to get what they want. These can include demagogues who simply pander to people's prejudices. I have confronted a person like this before and he ended up contradicting himself! Much to my bottomless disdain, people like this exist.

Knight Templars. Examples: Conservatives and SJWs. (lel I very shamelessly lumped the two together). Your rights end where their judgment begins.

Gadflies. Seriously, if all you can do is complain and all you have to bring to the conversation is your entitlement to your opinion, kindly stand aside and let men of action do their work. If all you want to do is nag and whine, go look for a job at Fox News. Take a hint from The Joker: "if you're good at something, you never do it for free."

The willfully ignorant. Only applicable if they're actually meddling in topics in which they are willfully ignorant. You can be willfully ignorant about science if you aren't meddling with in such topics.

This isn't really hate as much as it is just contempt but I think I'll mention it anyway; people who use honesty as an excuse to be total @$$holes. I'm well aware that I can be very thorny with my wording but I don't think I can be excused. I can display quite a lack of tact and I will not validate myself on this.

I only really accept brutal if not outright hurtful honesty from people I really trust. I can act like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum and sometimes only a firm slap to the face will sober me up. The reason why I only take harsh criticism from close friends is because I fully believe in them to hold my best interests at heart. The less I doubt them, the more I listen. But taking ruthless criticism from some holier-than-thou know-it-all (possibly white-knight) smartass? Forget it, I don't need to listen to them. How do I trust if they're really doing it to help and not just using their honesty as a just a pretense for being hurtful?

Edited by SunBurn

(edited)

Dropping an expenisve pen on the floor rendering it useless since it breaks on the inside so you can't sharpen it... It's the worst....

There is alot of other things I hate to, But that would be a long list... This was just a random example since it just happend to me :P

Edited by Lemon Stripe

• 2 weeks later...