Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you hate?

RainbowDashie2000

More like Obama, since most people hate his track record nowadays.

I didn't know Barack Obama hated all of these things 

-A racist

-A homophobe

-Hitler

-Hate spreader

Violence, terrorism, the smell of weed, stomachaches...

Solid things to hate. But what does weed smell like?

I generally direct my hate towards evil, but I have a strong dislike for deceit and dishonesty, generally because I see them as foundation to what is truly evil.  And before you say that they are the same thing, not in my head they aren't.. deceit is deliberate, it is actively attempting to hurt by withholding truth.. dishonesty is different, it's attempting to prevent hurt by withholding or refusing to acknowledge truth.  I'm sure I don't even need to cover deceit, but the problem with dishonesty is that it's a trade, less pain now, in exchange for more pain later.. and it requires more dishonesty to keep it going, like building a house out of cards, or on a foundation of sand... eventually it's going to come out and the longer it's been going, the worse it will get in the end.

I didn't know Barack Obama hated all of these things

-A racist

-A homophobe

-Hitler

-Hate spreader

Solid things to hate. But what does weed smell like?

Pretty bad IMO. Like a skunk on fire.

In my home city, if you walk a street with a large group of homeless people, there's about a 60% chance you'll smell weed.

Pretty bad IMO. Like a skunk on fire.

In my home city, if you walk a street with a large group of homeless people, there's about a 60% chance you'll smell weed.

Well then.... I learned something new today I think

This is might get me a tonne of hate, I hate Feminism. (3rd/4rd wave feminism)

Before you go on a moral crusade spend 30 minutes googling #Killallmen and #DieCisScum, that and feminists have attacked my music and my past times while calling masculinity toxic. I could go on at length about this but this isn't the debate pit.

• Brohoof 2

I dislike all the hate in the world.  I wish people could just truly understand each other without resulting in violence war and famine across the Earth.  If everyone came together the world would be truly be happy a place to live.

I remembered a couple more things I hate:

Modern radio stations... Most just seem to be a limited, repetitive selection of the most boring music they can find from the '80s to the present (For the record, I don't dislike those eras of music, just the mediocre selection that these stations always play.) I might be alone in this, but I miss when you could still hear '50s and '60s music on the radio.

Drug commercials... Just watch the news, and you'll be bombarded by the same drug advertisements over and over again. It's enough to drive you nuts.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

- Feeling depressed

- Having intrusive thoughts involving me hurting people emotionally

- Barely having anyone to talk to in person

- 95 percent of the psychologists I've had in my life because they have mostly haven't been a good influence on me

- Having Asperger's Syndrome: Don't even try to make me think it's a gift because to me it is NOT! It hasn't been a pleasant experience

- People who accuse me of:

1. Not being open to things and people

2. Limiting myself

3. Putting myself down

Because that is not true

- Having little to no friends

- *hugs* because to me, it's kinda phony

- People who tell me not to use phrases I use such as "I don't do that s**t" and so on

The list goes on

Edited by H.C. Aspie

Oh yeah, one more thing I hate: College English readings. You know, the ones that make no sense to the average person. 

If writing is to unfold with organic spontaneity, then it ought to expose the writer's false starts and confused preliminary explorations of the topic. In other words, the writing should proceed obliquely as a "striving toward"- a mimetic of the writer's actual thought procceses- and only hint at the goal of such striving. The resultant piece of writing would then seem fragmentary and unfinished, but would reveal what Coleridge calls a progressive method, a psychological rather than rhetorical organization, unifying its outwardly disparate parts.

-Lester Faigley

Like, what the frag are you saying, man?

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Please try not to be offended if you qualify as or think differently...

biggots, hypocrits, conspericy theorists, gender barriers, terrorists, criminals, drug addics, abusive parents, abusive romantic partners, busy work days, modern rap and hip hop, GTA sticky bombers, quick scopers, bullies, being bothered when busy, people who find a flag offensive, grammar nazis, lag, Atheists who convince anyone of any religion to become an Atheist (not Atheists in general), The Walking Dead, highly experienced players, most sea food, anyone who thinks video games are a major cause in our crime rate, anyone who thinks guns make America a dangerous place, anyone who hates America, and bullshit I really hate bullshit.

Thats all I can think of...

I hate racist folks, telling tasteless jokes, that explain where people belong.

When I listen music, on my own and then someone interupts my song.

When someone doesn't understand something while it is obvious what's going on.

When people buy a full game, and only plays the mini games inside it, on and on.

Or when you think you made a new friend with who you can chat and then they suddenly stop to reply.

No word, nothing, while you wait and watch as time slowly passes by.

Being hold down by the limits that money casts on us.

Having no chocolate milk in the winter while it slowly starts to frost.

Having big dreams that are as difficult as climbing a mountain and reaching the top.

People say that it is impossible, while they know that you won't stop.

Hate it when I sit home all day and I have nothing to do.

You fill your time and at the end of the day, there is nothing in any of your mailbox.

You enter the new year and feel like the last one was a waste.

You didn't come close to what you wanted to reach and you feel like you are all washed up.

Knowing that friends are going out and never invite you to come.

You begin to wonder or you were a friend from the start.

All your friends from long ago decide to move on, while you slowly become someone to who they once talked.

In the meanwhile they adjust and have a new group, you do not know what to do, those friends where there from the start...

Feeling epmty inside without knowing why and feeling like you could cry out.

Hope that someone will come along and stop, and tries to cheer you up....

But that never happened, no one cared or saw, then you realize that no one who walks by will ever stop.