Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you hate?

RainbowDashie2000

50 Shades of Grey, the Kardashians, Kanye West, windy weather, anyone who mistreats/disrespects animals, women or children, trashy celebrity gossip that I don't give a shit about, people who know how to use good grammar but choose not to, and bullies. Yeah those are pretty much my main hates off the top of my head. ;) 

• 3 weeks later...

I hate close-minded people, people who think they're 'cool' based on the stereotype, people who hold up the banner of justice, people who disrespect without reason and those who think normality is a good thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Public speaking. Argh! >_> I always get nervous and then I mess it up completely. I hate it so much that I'm considering outright refusing to do my presentation tomorrow... sure, my grade will drop, but if I did it anyway it would be really bad so I doubt it'd make much of a difference.

Child abusers/molesters and rapists, with a passion that burns hotter than ten thousand suns. Just thinking about them makes my blood boil and starts my pulse racing. The hate I feel toward those kinds of people is more than should be humanly possible. I can't go into much more detail without sounding like a lunatic, so I'll leave it at that.

What I hate the most, let me think, oh yeah, football...

wee wee, eis dis amaricono football or ze good one?

that creepy guy who waits all day until you are in-front of the mirror to pop out in the room across from you. he looks just like me...

I hate when I say something simple people start a fight over it! I hate when people say the mane six are adults or over 18 even though I am pretty sure if they were they wouldn't still be in high school also because I don't want them to be adults and everyone has to deal with that! I hate when I ask a question the next person yells at me and ask me are you crazy what planet are you from? Even though what I ask wasn't offenses AT ALL! Just say what you hate

The Mane Six are not in high school! Equestria Girls is in a different universe! 

1. Princess Luna and Princess Celestia are over 1000 years old. Are Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna at least 1000 years old? Most likely not. 

In the pony world, Rarity and Cheerilee are in the same age group, probably the same age. Are you saying that Rarity is still a teenager while cheerilee is an adult (which is shown in Equestria Girls) even though they are around the same age? Rarity needs to explain why she doesn't age. 

So the Mane Six ponies are adults and NOT in high school. They are in high school in Equestria Girls. The two words aren't the same. 

Babies in five-star restaurants, people who say "Look at the bright side!" when there is obviously no bright side at all, the episode "Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep", the ship Chara x Sans, cherries medicine, cherries (though I do like cherry-flavored things most of the time), Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric, that's all I can think of.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I hate talking about Religion. Not because I hate to listen to opinions, No. It's just I don't want to get involved because 6/10 it ends in an argument. Personally you can be any religion. It is fine with me......But just don't get me involved because I'd rather avoid talking about it.

• 2 months later...
(edited)

An obvious answer but racists, homophobes, transphobes. 

Somebody has darker skin than you :o oh no -____- Genetically speaking race doesn't even exist:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/01/racism-science-human-genomes-darwin

And why do you care that somebody is attracted to a person of the same sex? It doesn't effect your life in any way.

I hate he voice of Mickey Mouse on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (and most modern renditions). It doesn't sound at all like Mickey and it really irritates me.  :okiedokieloki:

Thank you! I thought I was the only person who hated Mickey :P

Oh, and people who go out of their way to find things to get offended over. Like people who somehow twist anything into "internalised misogyny" -___- most of the time it's not in the slightest.

Edited by Kayleigh

(edited)

Things that make me uncomfortable (I more or less dislike...):

• emotions
  • people in general
  • small talk
  • subjectivity
  • eroticism in a vogue sense or facetious manor (perverted jokes, music, etc)
  • being the center of attention

Things that I can't stand (I hate...):

• religion and dogmatism
  • substances that are unnecessary for sustaining the lives of most humans and are often harmful to the body but people still use them in vogue and try to justify their frivolous use (alcohol, weed, tobacco, caffeine, etc.)
  • people who zealously advocate something, whether it be religion or political views
  • politics
  • loud and/or crowded milieux (cities, parties, clubs, etc.)

(Don't worry, even if I dislike or hate something, I'm still fairly tolerant and I couldn't care less if you like it or participate in it or whatever.)

Edited by Poly Lingua