Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather disappoint Bill Nye, or Mr. Rogers?

Probably Lee

Who would you rather disappoint?  

34 users have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather disappoint?

• Mr. Rogers
    • Bill Nye

• 7 years later...

Bill Nye. One of my teachers told me how she took her daughter to visit him and he ignored her the whole time since he couldn't put his phone down for two seconds. So it would feel easier on the conscious to disappoint him.

• Brohoof 1

Bill Nye is a huge sellout. Mr Roger on the other hand had the same wholesome vibes as Bob Ross. Now if you had to choose those two it would be a lot harder.

I feel like if I disappointed Mr Rogers he would calmly explain what I did wrong and encourage me to be better. And who could ever bear to risk disappointing him twice?

Bill Nye, I don't really know much about. I don't think he was every very famous or well known in the UK. I know he seems to be a polarising figure on social media these days.

• Brohoof 1

Bill Nye just because it'd both be easier to do(be an idiot) and easier to correct. You have to be a complete piece of shit human being to disappoint Mr Rogers

• Brohoof 2

I’d rather disappoint Bill Bye because in my opinion he’s an ass and disappointing him would mean nothing to me. Mr. Rogers on the other hand, is such a great human being I’d feel terrible if I disappointed him in any way. But even if I did, he’d probably be nice about it. Fred Rogers is one of my heroes