Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP pet questions

Bryght Knowledge

How old is Gummy?

If Gummy really is an alligator, how come he doesn't have any teeth?

What kind of dog is Winnona?

Would Opal happen to be a Persian?

Was that baby rabbit in Fluttershy's cutie mark flashback, Angel? Was that the first time they met?

Do you  think that Rainbow Dash should have chosen the falcon as a pet, instead of Tank? So that she wouldn't have to lose her pet during wintertimes?

• Brohoof 2

I don't think that any of these questions are answered quite yet.

Except the last one is up to the viewer.

How old is Gummy?

Was that baby rabbit in Fluttershy's cutie mark flashback, Angel? Was that the first time they met?

Do you  think that Rainbow Dash should have chosen the falcon as a pet, instead of Tank? So that she wouldn't have to lose her pet during wintertimes?

Gummy looks more like an aligator. Gummy may just not have teeth. 

Winnona looks like a basenji, but I don't know. 

I think Opal is a Persian

The bunny could be angel, but we don't know yet.

Rainbow Dash choose Tank because Tank saved her life. She felt that she owed him the companionship they have. Besides, Rainbow didn't know Tank needed to hibernate at the time.  

Winona looks like a Border Collie to me.  + they are often used for herding sheep or cattle (see the Babe movies) & that would make sense.

Baby Angel Bunny?  Depends on "How long ago do you think those events happened?"  IMO, it was about 10 years before the pilot.  AFAIK rabbits don't live that long.  Remember, Spike was born about then & Twilight was applying for school & was thus about 5 or 6 years old (& was thus 15 or 16 in the pilot).  I doubt it could be less than 7 or 8 years -they would just be too young to be on their own.

How old is Gummy?

1. Not really known at this time.

2. Crocs have a longer snout, aligators have just a shorter one. So i'd say croc.

3. I don't know many breeds, but i'd say something close to a collie or something.

4. Yes, the face seems to resemble one.

5. Maybe.

6. No, if RD didn't, she wouldn't have learned about Tank's Hybernation.