Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Brony

Treehugger

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Searched, "MLP forum" on google to discuss MLP with other Bronies.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: 2013, watched an episode with my niece and realised how much I enjoyed the show, my liking of the show was at its pinnacle in 2014 but then I kind of forgot about it but in 2015 I start watching again and like it.

Teenage Brony, I don't want to be a Brony but I can't help it, I just really enjoy the show.

I suppose my initial liking of the show would be because I can relate to the characters.

Vegetarian, Nerdy... 

I don't really know what else to tell...

Joined  the forums to discuss Ponies, something a lot of us can't do in Real-life because

Society cannot except it.

• Brohoof 10

Hello =)=)=)=)=) It's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the ponies forum site =)=)=)=)=) of fun time =)=)=) and happy pony time =)=)=)=)=)=) I hope your time can be happy here and you can meet all of the ponies and pony friends in this happy communtiyt =)=)=)=) having fun times YAY =)==)=)

*hug =)==)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 7

Hello @Treehugger and welcome to the forums! It's great that you joined the forums and I hope you have a great time here, discussing about ponies! :squee: If you need anything, feel free to ask any member here if you want. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 8

Welcome to the Poniverse Treehugger!  :D

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make lots of friends!  :)

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :yay:

*Hugs*  :adorkable:

SpYy9ys.png?1

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-17680300-1420351588_thumb.png

Hey there Treehugger, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: 

Do you have any character you can most relate to, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

large.png

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 6

post-311.png

hey! welcome to the forums! if you have any questions, feel free to ask us! (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy:)

• Brohoof 6

Hello Treehugger and welcome to MLP Forums! Got a question? Feel free to message me or another member on here. I hope you have a wonderful time here. :D

post-17217-0-77289100-1432502075_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums Treehugger! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you'll make alot of new friends here and have a great time! I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

And lastly... BROHOOF!

sig-3782970.sig-3782125.sig-3778906.sig-

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the site!           sig-3778471.sig-3778471.sig-3778471.sig-

Hey, hun~! Don't wanna be a brony? You can always be just a fan of the show. No need to apply labels if you don't want to. : P

Looking for a place to show your creative side?                    Maybe you wanna participate in roleplay?
          https://mlpforums.com/forum/32-pony-artwork/                              https://mlpforums.com/forum/21-roleplay-world/

Or do you just wanna engage in

Feel like sharing some sagely advice?                                some controversy meaningful debate?
            https://mlpforums.com/forum/38-life-advice/                                   https://mlpforums.com/forum/98-debate-pit/

Don't ever feel too cautious about messaging one of us for help. 

We're all friendly, most of us don't bite and we love an open mind.

Hope you have a good time!

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3779136.sig-3777320.sig-3777261.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!   :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!   :muffins:

• Brohoof 3