Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, how do you feel about spiders?

Jellyfish

I don't want them in my house, and I kill them on sight, but I don't want to commit mass arachnocide either.  Tarantulas are neat.  Here's a picture of one that my friend and I encountered on a night hike.  My friend took the picture.

post-26336-0-76471400-1432549158_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I'm not bothered by anything as long as:

1. It's not crawling on me.

2. It's not going to cause pain.

3. It's not being a bum in my house.

4. It's not annoying.

5. It's not spiteful.

6. It's not going to cause irritation.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Do not like! They're just as gross and terrifying as bugs (even though they technically aren't bugs?), and they're also more dangerous. Any spider that ends up in the house gets killed (with something that creates a HUGE protective barrier between it and myself lol) just in case it is dangerous and could harm my pets or someone else in the house.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

Spiders...*shivers* They terrify me, even the small ones that aren't harmful in the slightest. I tend to keep my distance, I honestly feel bad for killing any so I try to avoid any kind of confrontation, seems to work. However if one would happen to be crawling on me, then instincts kick in and it becomes a battle to the death that last maybe a second. 

I'd rather not have them indoors, so I take them outside when I find them in the house...no reason to be violent :squee:

post-26672-0-09459600-1432558399_thumb.jpg

Anyone here who would murder this little guy? :3

• Brohoof 1

I really hate spiders. They look weird and they creep me out. I can't look at one without freaking out and having to cover my eyes in certain movies when they have them. I even remember this one time I was asleep and my mom came into my room telling me there was one in my bed. I jumped out of my bed and almost bashed my door down to get out of the room. My heart was pounding and I was never scared that badly before, but seeing my mom laugh I couldn't help it as the laugh was contagious. That still really scared me though. 

I have mixed feelings about them, I wanna love them, but i hate 'em. I'm okay with them if their harmless, outside my bedroom window. But if one even comes at me; its dead on site.

• Brohoof 1

Not really.  There are thousands of species of spiders.  The only two medically significant ones in the U.S. are the brown recluse and black widow (and there are also two significant ones in Australia, which I mentioned before).  There have been no deaths from a spider bite in Australia since 1979.  Insects on the other hand, the ones like mosquitoes, blood-sucking flies, stinging ants, bees, and wasps, are more numerous and more dangerous.  Diseases from mosquito bites cause over 1 million deaths per year.

Well, the spiders that were in my house AND room before we got the house sprayed were oftentimes identified as brown recluses, and all of the spiders in my room were brown. No sense in taking any chances.

I used to collect them and everything when I was a little kid, but now...... I am terrified of them. I kinda have a phobia for them 

I hate spiders. I am a total wuss when it comes to them

Feel you right there

I'd rather not have them indoors, so I take them outside when I find them in the house...no reason to be violent :squee:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Anyone here who would murder this little guy? :3

That's exactly what I do when I encounter one in the house.

Also that spider is adorable  :adorkable:

spiders are just... ;-; no... I can't even. please just kill them all for me. ;u; cause can't get close to them without freaking out ;u;""