Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Koukatsu and Dawn Rider. We would have words with thee"

Jeric

sig-3786752.sig-3786752.thor_vs_loki_on_

In Forum mythology, Ragnarök is a series of future events, including a great battle foretold to ultimately result in the destruction of a number of major figures (including the gods Artemis, Spoon, Troblems, Simon, Pathfinder, and Chigens), the occurrence of various natural disasters such as login issues, and the subsequent submersion of the Lavo's server in water. Afterward, the Forum will resurface anew and fertile, the surviving and returning mods will meet, and the world will be repopulated by two human survivors. Ragnarök is an important event in the Forum canon, and has been the subject of scholarly discourse and theory *

I would like to introduce to you the two possible survivors, and likely cause of Ragnarök.

@Koukatsu, has served you all magnificently as a Sectional Staffer in the MLPF section. Welcoming new members, answering questions, assisting with escalation of sensitive tickets, and putting up with my antics. I have known him for a while as a colleague and friend. He has proven his mettle, so it gives me great pleasure to welcome him to the Moderation Team as a Global Moderator. He will continue to focus his attention in the areas he has become an expert in, and also be able to stretch his red pegasus wings to assist beyond MLPF. Congrats Kou! Serendipity.

... (or Dawn Rider as he is known by many), will be taking over the role as Team Leader for the MLPF section. There is something special about this. For those that go back, Dawn was a member of the team that started out running Site Questions. His dedication there is nothing short of impressive. In a way, the circle is complete. On a personal note, he was one of the first members of staff to reach out to me in friendship. When I joined staff, he was instrumental in easing the transition for me. His approachability is genuine.

It also didn't hurt that he sounds and looks just like Dr. Chase from House MD. Just kidding Dawn. The ship is yours sir. It is in good hands. :)

[hr[
Both of them deserve these promotions. Though, I am not sure why we all had to die. Come to think of it ... that was bad planning on my part.

*I totally did not just rip that off of Wikipedia and edit it. Nope, not me.

• Brohoof 19

Congrats Kou! Ye did et!

Now, with your guidance, all the unlighted members of these forums shall submit before the all-powerful :U

Man, I'm predicting some sick stuff lately, I kinda knew that you were going to become a moderator the day Jeric ascended to alicorn-hood-stration.

• Brohoof 2

Congratulations to both Koukatsu and Dawn Rider! Your contribution to this site has proven to be well worth it, especially with your new and ambitious roles. I hope your new roles prove to be a massive help to this website and the community.  :yay:

• Brohoof 3

That's so wonderful, Koukastu! With all your hard work, you totally succeeded above and beyond~! 

And to you Dawn, that's a fantastic thing to acheive. I recognized how devoted you were with your time to maintaining this amazing site.  :)

• Brohoof 3

Thanks to all who have, and will, offer celebrations. xD

Super thanks to the staff, who were welcoming, and accepting of my nuttery.

And ginormous thanks to the community, because without you, this place would be a barren wasteland, the likes of which I seem destined to make it, according to the Prophet, Jeric. :derp:

All I can think right now is... Dawn, and I...

• Brohoof 6

Woo-Hoo!!! A BIG congrats to Kou and Dawn! I know you both have it in you! :D

• Brohoof 4

Congratulations are definitely in order, and we shall celebrate on the morrow with revels, as all things should be celebrated with revels.

You two deserved the promotion a lot, and I'm really happy for the both of you!!

• Brohoof 5

Ko :U kats :U :U

fluffy_pony_wants_hugs_by_bronyboy-d4u1l

:U

Well deserved promotion =)=)=)=)=)=) Always being happy ponies and helping the fellow pony member in time of need =)=)=) Congrats to both of you ! Stay awesome=)=)=)=)=)=) !

• Brohoof 6

Koukatsu, has served you all magnificently as a Sectional Staffer in the MLPF section. Welcoming new members, answering questions, assisting with escalation of sensitive tickets, and putting up with my antics. I have known him for a while as a colleague and friend. He has proven his mettle, so it gives me great pleasure to welcome him to the Moderation Team as a Global Moderator. He will continue to focus his attention in the areas he has become an expert in, and also be able to stretch his red pegasus wings to assist beyond MLPF. Congrats Kou! Serendipity.

Peanut ... (or Dawn Rider as he is known by many), will be taking over the role as Team Leader for the MLPF section. There is something special about this. For those that go back, Dawn was a member of the team that started out running Site Questions. His dedication there is nothing short of impressive. In a way, the circle is complete. On a personal note, he was one of the first members of staff to reach out to me in friendship. When I joined staff, he was instrumental in easing the transition for me. His approachability is genuine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjy6VTu8nVs

• Brohoof 6

It also didn't hurt that he sounds and looks just like Dr. Chase from House MD. Just kidding Dawn. The ship is yours sir. It is in good hands. :)

Congrats to Dr. Chase and Kou! 

Oh goodness...

I dedicate this song, in whole, to Dr. Chase err I mean Dawn; congrats.  Sorry mate, (but, for real, I love that song).

Oh, I best make it fair now, can't let Kou go without a song, now, could I?

Legitimately a song I also love, that feels somewhat similar in genre, congrats Kou.

---

And now to make meaning out of what seemed random...

Upon this promotion, there shall be teardrops on the fire at the end of the day.   ;) 

~ Miles

• Brohoof 4

Congratulations you two!!! You guys totally deserve it. <3

I know you guys will be great in your respective positions.

Just don't go crazy with power plz

• Brohoof 4

and we shall celebrate on the morrow with revels

I don't recall any revels! Why was I not invited?  D:

• Brohoof 3