Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time do you usually get up?

Magic Note

I've a question that I don't think has been answered before. What time do you usually get up every day?

Me, it honestly depends. I've been known to wake up anywhere between 9 AM-12 PM, sometimes even 1 PM. 

• Brohoof 3

If it's a non-school day, I usually get up at around ten or eleven (however, I sometimes sleep in to one to three in the afternoon if I'm extremely tired). If it's a school day, I get up at six in the morning.

My shift start at 7, so I get up around 6:00. Sometimes I'll give myself 10 extra minutes. On weekends it varies a lot. It could be as early as 6:00 or as late as 9:00, depending on how long I've stayed up.

Work nights I'll wake up somewhere between 8:30 pm and 9:00 pm. Hopefully before 9, otherwise I'm in a huge hurry and major stressed out. lol

On weekends I enjoy a more normal schedule. Usually wake up around 4 am or 5 am on the first morning, and 4 am to 7 am on the second morning.

I usually get up every morning at 5 or 6. I don't usually sleep an awful lot, I actually sleep longer than I'm comfortable with every day, because I go to bed really freaking early. Like 8:00 P.M. a lot of days...

I wake up at 7:30, then read a book until my mom yells at me to GET UP AND EAT BREAKFAST ALREADY IT'S NINE O' CLOCK. (Once I asked her why my brother gets to sleep until about 10:30. He's done with his AP stuff and the ACT so school's basically over for him. )