Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time do you usually get up?

Magic Note

5:30 AM every morning. Just so I can beat my alarm clock and turn it off preemptively. After that I usually just lay in bed thinking for like an hour and a half. Then I get ready. I live across the street from the school so I can't be late if I tried.

I normally wake up in the afternoon (5PM, most recently) since I stay awake through most of the night and early morning.

Weekdays, 5 AM. I have to be rolling out my door at 0520 or else I won't make it to work at 0630. Joy of living in western washington. 

My work mornings have been moved to 5:30. Sometimes it's a bit painful, but you get the day done at 3. It also seems like my brain dies at around 2:30 plus or minus 10 minutes regardless of sleep, so it's much better than working 9-5.

On weekends though, I can wake up anywhere between 8:00 and 11:30.

On weekdays, I get up at 5:40 AM to start getting ready for school. On weekends, it really depends on how late I stayed up, but a usual time for me to wake up is 9 AM.

I'm like a night owl. I stay on the PC until 1 to 2 (sometimes 3) AM and then on my phone until 5 AM.

So basically, I wake up most usually at 2 PM. Though there's times I wake up at 1 PM, and even 12PM/AM (American 12 hour time is so confusing... I'm so glad I use 24 hour time). I remember one time I slept until 4 PM though..

If I have classes that start at 8 in the morning, I'll wake up at 4 am to my hour routine quietly and reach the school campus before the sunrise. Otherwise, I'd usually wake up around 7 in the morning.

If I have classes that start at 8 in the morning, I'll wake up at 4 am to my hour routine quietly and reach the school campus before the sunrise. Otherwise, I'd usually wake up around 7 in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been getting up at around 9am recently because my work schedule has been on a steady 10am-2:30pm.