Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time do you usually get up?

Magic Note

(edited)

Off to bed at 2130-2200 on most days to get up early 6-730 to go for a long run to beat the heat in summer.  If time inst an issue sometimes I stay up until 12~ usually when the next pony episode comes out and I wait to watch it when my parents are asleep and wake up about 9.  i am early to go to bed and early almost all the time.

Edited by alpinefroggy

On school days I get up at like 5AM. And it's awful, haha.

Normally, I enjoy waking up around 9-10AM on weekends and on breaks.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

6am, but occasionally I'll push it a bit longer. I like being consistent. :P

really depends when I fall asleep. But normally Id wake up about 11am - 12pm most days, there are some days where im up at 9am and those are the days I feel most productive. 

30 minutes ago, Princess Celestia said:

4.JPG.53525f895f34c36a56b5cff76836eee4.JPG

In time to eat breakfast before raising the sun.

Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. Does it ever feel painfully tiring?

(edited)

When I used to go to bed on around 9pm daily, I would get up at 3 or 4am. Now I sometimes go to sleep near midnight and STILL get up at 3 or 4am. I am working on going to bed earlier no matter what.

Edited by StarlightNyars

Surprised I never replied to this thread during my earlier years here. Might as well answer it now just to say that I did.

When I was going to college, I had to get up at 6:00am due to it taking me about 90 minutes to travel from home to college (Don't ask why it took so long). Upon transferring to university, I had to get up at about 6:30am which was a bit better though the distance still wasn't fun.

Now? I tend to wake up between 7:00am and 8:00am. A much better time especially for someone of my age.