Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TomokoKuroki

Hello everypony,

​I have been planning on doing this for a while, but just didn't have the time and resources (I wanted to draw responses too. So with my camera I'll be able to draw quick doodles for some of your awesome questions. I'll try to draw as many as I can for you guys. I'll also use images from the internet if some drawings take too much time. (Once I finally get a graphics tablet, this will look much better :3)

So feel free to ask your Princess any question (and feel free to ask my alter-egos too)

So with that said and done...

EDIT: If I missed your question due to answering a few at a time, If I don't look through and find it, don't be shy to let me know. Also my camera has been broken, so I haven't been using my own drawings for that reason alone. Pleas keep in mind this is a Ask thread, so keep the spammy random rp to a minimum please. I can't run 40 different rps in one thread, it gets too confusing. ALSO, this is not a place you can spam your randomness, there is a thread for that. So keep random spam and idle banter out please. This is an ASK thread.

UPDATE: Just so you ponies know, I do allow Molestia to answer some of your questions. While that is for comedic effect, it may get sexual. If you at all feel uncomfortable with it, just remember it isn't serious, and shouldn't be taken seriously. Content may be NSFW but it wont ever steep into clopping material.

Posted Image

Edited by Hayzelestia

For starters, this isn't some sort of Princess Molestia plot, right?

We'll just have to see wont we? but if you are looking for plot we could arrange something.

whats twilight been up to lately? :o

Twilight has been sending me letters about trying to find the prefect dress for the Royal Wedding coming up. I think she is asking Rarity for help If I recall.
  • Brohoof 2

When were you born? Before or after the founding of Equestria?

We were born before the founding of Equestria. Don't forget me and my sister are thousands of years old, and still beautifully young!

No no! There's no need for the plot, I assure you. Please.

Posted ImageOh I dunno...you did say please...

Oh, you.

No, but I thought Equestria was older than that, surely?

Oh yes Equestria is older than us, however we were born before Equestria was founded and named Equestria. Meaning, we were around before the world was named.

To the standing Co-Ruler of Equestria,

Good tidings to you. My name is Judas Iscariot. Recently, we have send an ambassador with our finest military unit into your lands for negotiations considering our borders. They have completely disappeared. Alfalfa Squad just vanished. Off the face of your nation. An entire squad of the finest warriors in the UFI doesn't just go *poof*! And they certainly don't leave behind their equipment. Your sister has been rather mocking towards our diplomacy, and I wish to prevent conflict. If you manage to return our people to us unharmed, we may yet prevent something horrible. However, past actions on both you and your sister's part do bring doubt as to your abilities. That is why I will be blunt. Deliver our soldiers home.

From Mr.Iscariot.

[This be for a story I'm gonna write. War is supposed to happen after awhile, not sure by what yet...either harm to the unit or something..they're teddy bears by the way. Mind playing along?]

Edited by Judas

(edited)

Yes I did. Please, as in "Please don't do that!"... and why are you smiling like that?

Posted Image

Oh no reason...no reason at all..yet...

Wait, now that I think about it, how do you raise the sun everyday?

How does your sister draw constellations??

How does your planet have pony-controlled seasons?!

How do you have magic!?!?

It makes no sense!!

No it makes perfect sense, I use magic to raise the sun and the moon for a bit (Until Luna returned)

She draws constellations because they are the crayons of royalty

​and we have pony-controlled seasons because we don't want to tamper too much with magic, and it keeps the citizens healthy and well exercised.

Good tidings to you. My name is Judas Iscariot. Recently, we have send an ambassador with our finest military unit into your lands for negotiations considering our borders. They have completely disappeared. Alfalfa Squad just vanished. Off the face of your nation. An entire squad of the finest warriors in the UFI doesn't just go *poof*! And they certainly don't leave behind their equipment. Your sister has been rather mocking towards our diplomacy, and I wish to prevent conflict. If you manage to return our people to us unharmed, we may yet prevent something horrible. However, past actions on both you and your sister's part do bring doubt as to your abilities. That is why I will be blunt. Deliver our soldiers home.

From Mr.Iscariot.

[This be for a story I'm gonna write. War is supposed to happen after awhile, not sure by what yet...either harm to the unit or something..they're teddy bears by the way. Mind playing along?]

Posted Image

If you want we can plan some negotiations...do you like mmmmmbananas?

Edited by CeIestia

Posted Image

Oh no reason...no reason at all..yet...

No it makes perfect sense, I use magic to raise the sun and the moon for a bit (Until Luna returned)

She draws constellations because they are the crayons of royalty

​and we have pony-controlled seasons because we don't want to tamper too much with magic, and it keeps the citizens healthy and well exercised.

What, no!

Listen, in the rest of the Universe, the planets spin around the sun while spinning on themselves wich causes night and day, and if the planet's axis is bent it'll have seasons, Luna can't draw constellations because that involves instantly creating stars wich are incredibly distant, and magic is just silly!!

(edited)

What, no!

Listen, in the rest of the Universe, the planets spin around the sun while spinning on themselves wich causes night and day, and if the planet's axis is bent it'll have seasons, Luna can't draw constellations because that involves instantly creating stars wich are incredibly distant, and magic is just silly!!

She drew them when she was on the moon. And besides, you are going to call MY way of things silly when you bring up something as preposterous as that likely story?

Auntie Celestia, is it true that you sometimes rape my mommy? (Luna)

If so, please don't anymore. It makes her sad.

I don't rape anypony, don't listen to those lies (She's a little angry about the whole banishment thing still ;) ).

Posted Image

@Celestia:

So how do things go on a not-so-good day?

- Ganaram Inukshuk

PS: Has Luna ever trolled you using the moon?

For question one I find the problem, and obliterate it. :)Posted Image

For question 2...

Posted Image

Edited by CeIestia
  • Brohoof 1

She drew them when she was on the moon. And besides, you are going to call MY way of things silly when you bring up something as preposterous as that likely story?

I don't rape anypony, don't listen to those lies (She's a little angry about the whole banishment thing still ;) ).

Posted Image

I give up.

You're planet sure is strange.

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Maybe I heard the rumors wrong.....

All I heard was...

"....estia has been raping her sister Luna...."

I'm not sure what game you are playing at. Sixteen of our standing citizens are MIA in your country. One of those was a Peace-Keeper. And hearing reports from our various sources, I grow more and more doubtful to your leadership, as well as your Co-Ruler. Your country seems to be in turmoil, and you appear to be somewhat unbalanced. I've heard of Revolutionary groups in your country, and this brings concern to your stability. Unless our soldiers are returned to us, we will send a retrieval squad.

From Mr.Iscariot.

[Pick a Celestia! One of the horrible ones, to say something to spark war. Molestia, Tyrant, Demon, regular Celestia, whichever one would insult and horrify a serious ambassador the most. At this point, I think the squad must have joined the rebels~ :P]

(edited)

Maybe I heard the rumors wrong.....

All I heard was...

"....estia has been raping her sister Luna...."

Oh they are all quite wrong, you have nothing to worry about...your auntie Celestia loves her sister...Posted Image

I'm not sure what game you are playing at. Sixteen of our standing citizens are MIA in your country. One of those was a Peace-Keeper. And hearing reports from our various sources, I grow more and more doubtful to your leadership, as well as your Co-Ruler. Your country seems to be in turmoil, and you appear to be somewhat unbalanced. I've heard of Revolutionary groups in your country, and this brings concern to your stability. Unless our soldiers are returned to us, we will send a retrieval squad.

From Mr.Iscariot.

[Pick a Celestia! One of the horrible ones, to say something to spark war. Molestia, Tyrant, Demon, regular Celestia, whichever one would insult and horrify a serious ambassador the most. At this point, I think the squad must have joined the rebels~ :P]

Oh I wouldn't be worrying about my problems if I was you. Me and my Sister can handle our situations, which you have seemed not to of been able to do. Quick question, why should I let them go? They were trespassing in my territory in the first place. They are at their own faults for their current predicament, not me. (I am answering as "Celestia" unless I am referenced, suggested, or asked a question "Molestia" would answer)

Edited by CeIestia

Oh they are all quite wrong, you have nothing to worry about...your auntie Celestia loves her sister...Posted Image

Oh I wouldn't be worrying about my problems if I was you. Me and my Sister can handle our situations, which you have seemed not to of been able to do. Quick question, why should I let them go? They were trespassing in my territory in the first place. They are at their own faults for their current predicament, not me.

That photo doesn't exactly inspire confidence in your words aunty Celestia....