Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TomokoKuroki

Dear Princess Celestia,

Your sister, Princess Luna, is quite a kind fellow to socialize with, and I have learned that friendship always bring happiness to everpony around the world, like sharing, helping, and more importantly, having lots of fun.

Whaddya think? Did I made a good lesson, Celestia? :D

Can you describe what you like about cake so much?

Can you describe what you like about cake so much?

Cake to me is the best food at a party. They can be so sweet, moist, colorful...and all the different ingrediants you can use! (Chocolate is my favorite.)

Posted Image

Celestia, I hope you get banished to the sun. I hope Luna betrays you. Your tyranny will come to an end, and you will suffer for a thousand years on the burning sun. Equestria is better off without you. Luna will actually use her powers to prevent disasters, and to expel evil creatures such as Discord. She'll actually use her powers for good, and she won't spawn cake and eat it all day, you pig.

With hatred and from the Lunar Republic,

Shadow Stallion.

I do use my powers for good, I am NOT a tyrant! Both me and Luna had used the elements of Harmony together to defeat Discord, and I have stopped disasters myself as well on my own. And I do not eat cake all day, just as a nice snack now and then :).

If Equestria was better off without me, I wouldn't be in rule ;).

Posted Image

Say whos the top pony on your list? Twilight is but what do you think is the SECOND best?

Fluttershy, she is so kind to think of my pets health (even if she stole her, it was for a good cause).

You don't mind me testing cruiser grade flux equipment above your planet right? I ensure you I take every precaution to prevent another cruiser from crashing onto your world.

What is a "Cruiser"? And we had one crash in Equestria before?

Posted Image

Dear Princess Celestia,

Your sister, Princess Luna, is quite a kind fellow to socialize with, and I have learned that friendship always bring happiness to everpony around the world, like sharing, helping, and more importantly, having lots of fun.

Whaddya think? Did I made a good lesson, Celestia? :D

Yes, I am glad to hear about your discoveries about friendship, I can only hope you continue to make many more discoveries, and perhaps you may teach somepony else a important lesson on the way. :)

Posted Image

Do you think that your sister, Princess Luna, would take me on as her student Your Majesty? The thing is, I am a pegasus that wishes to learn the arts of magic. This is less than conventional, but I am determined to accomplish this goal. You already have a pupil, so I do not see why you should be burdened with another. I also find an affinity to the night and darkness, that does not befit your teachings. Would you ask this of your sister my Princess? :blush:

(edited)

Do you think that your sister, Princess Luna, would take me on as her student Your Majesty? The thing is, I am a pegasus that wishes to learn the arts of magic. This is less than conventional, but I am determined to accomplish this goal. You already have a pupil, so I do not see why you should be burdened with another. I also find an affinity to the night and darkness, that does not befit your teachings. Would you ask this of your sister my Princess? :blush:

I do not see anything wrong with this, however it is up to her weather she takes you or not...Well I could threaten her, but I am feeling nice today :).

No but in all seriousness, though I can't promises you will have as much success as a unicorn, so don't get discouraged if it takes time. I am sure Luna would be delighted to have someone to teach. And you may even help her as she still can always use some more adjusting to outside ponies due to her 1000 year withdrawal from society.

But also don't think that because you like the night, that you cannot learn anything from Me. Magic is not segregated, and neither is the lessons of friendship. So do feel free to ask whatever Luna can't answer or help with.

Edited by CeIestia

Oh, you don't know what one is? In that case, forget I asked! *Background* Green light to test everything Hanson!

As to the one that crashed, I guess it blended in pretty well, I think it was around when Discord was in charge.

Anyways, let's just say Ghastly Gorge was the result in this. But I think we did a good job in burying most the wreckage!

Dear Princess. Do you have a house for sale somewhere in Ponyville?

And what's your favorite town/city in Equestria? I grew up in Canterlot but I must say that Ponyville is a lot nicer in my opinion

Edited by Wildcard

celestia i must tell you this! you know when lunas jealousy overcame her right? well i was in state-1539 also known as the evil state!

i broke out of the security room, teleported over your dimension and told her that she needed to take revenge! after that i teleported back!

so... you know where im going with this right? (i love rp)

Edited by twider

(edited)

Oh, you don't know what one is? In that case, forget I asked! *Background* Green light to test everything Hanson!

As to the one that crashed, I guess it blended in pretty well, I think it was around when Discord was in charge.

Anyways, let's just say Ghastly Gorge was the result in this. But I think we did a good job in burying most the wreckage!

I see, well then good job, I think?

Thank you, Celestia! I'm glad you like it, and I'll bring up more lessons that I have learned the next day. :D

I am eager to her of your next discovery!

I should probably ask Twilight this as well, what do you think about this video?

It looks like we all had a good time, though I don't remember all that much of it...

Posted Image

Celestia? you err dont mind if I just borrow a book for a while? im studying for something...If you could thanks /)^3^(

Sure, what kind of book are you looking for?

Posted Image

Dear Princess. Do you have a house for sale somewhere in Ponyville?

And what's your favorite town/city in Equestria? I grew up in Canterlot but I must say that Ponyville is a lot nicer in my opinion

I love Canterlot, as it is my home. And my veiw is beautiful. But other than Canterlot, I love Cloudsdale. But I do agree the Ponyville is one of the nicest places you could visit! Oh and I am sure you could find a house for sale, if now We can build one.

celestia i must tell you this! you know when lunas jealousy overcame her right? well i was in state-1539 also known as the evil state!

i broke out of the security room, teleported over your dimension and told her that she needed to take revenge! after that i teleported back!

so... you know where im going with this right? (i love rp)

Posted Image

You manipulated my sister?! How dare you! And why would you want such a thing?

Edited by CeIestia

Dear Princess Celestia,

I have trapped Twilight Sparkle in my basement and am forcing Spike to send you this message. For their safety, I demand you to use your magic to give me the ability to fly.

Your not-so-faithful subject,

-SRAS

Edited by ShinyRibbonsAndSparkles
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia,

I have trapped Twilight Sparkle in my basement and am forcing Spike to send you this message. For their safety, I demand you to use your magic to give me the ability to fly.

Your not-so-faithful subject,

-SRAS

Posted Image

You could of just asked and I would of helped you out. But with you kidnapping Twilight and Spike, I will refuse, and if she can't teleport for some reason, I guess I'll just have to retrieve her myself.

Edited by CeIestia
  • Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

I have performed a curse spell, so her horn is useless. I demand the ability to fly, or I will use this loaded handgun on Spike.

Hugs and kisses,

-SRAS

Are you sure you don't just want to shoot Spike? The flying thing seems more like an excuse.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I have performed a curse spell, so her horn is useless. I demand the ability to fly, or I will use this loaded handgun on Spike.

Hugs and kisses,

-SRAS

Harm Twilight and Spike and you will regret it

Posted Image

​Let them go, or you wont get your flight, and the punishment will be severe.

Are you sure you don't just want to shoot Spike? The flying thing seems more like an excuse.

Why would you want that?! He is an adorable baby dragon!

Princess, I don't think I hate you anymore. You're actually quite beautiful. And nice.

Luna is more beautiful. And nicer.

Well everypony has their opinions, thanks for the compliments!

Posted Image

what was it like to loose half the attention when Luna came back?

I am not really sure what you are talking about, She's only been featured in about 3 episodes, and I've been in majority of them. So even if I did lose some attention, I still am getting more attention.

Posted Image

I <3 you Sister, don't take it the wrong way.

• Brohoof 1

Posted ImageDraco, on 13 April 2012 - 02:57 PM, said:

what was it like to loose half the attention when Luna came back?

I am not really sure what you are talking about, She's only been featured in about 3 episodes, and I've been in majority of them. So even if I did lose some attention, I still am getting more attention.

Posted Image

I <3 you Sister, don't take it the wrong way.

eh, to be honest, i like your sister better, a little dark magic here and there wouldnt hurt Edited by Draco
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

eh, to be honest, i like your sister better, a little dark magic here and there wouldnt hurt

Luna really should have more screen time I agree.

how do you get revenge on somepony? (other than sending them to the moon)

Oh I have many methods for getting revenge such as practical jokes and personal visits. ;).

Posted Image

Edited by CeIestia

Luna really should have more screen time I agree.

Oh I have many methods for getting revenge such as practical jokes and personal visits. ;).

Posted Image

*plays mariachi music because he say a sombrero* dadadadadadadadadada dadadadadadadadadada dadadadadadadadadada dadadadadadadadadaaaaa