Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Experiences] Small events with monumental impacts

ThePoniMan

Hey, everypony. This is my 100th post, and to commemorate it, I thought I would start an interesting topic. As the title says, have you ever had such a small thing happen to you, but it ended up having a major impact on your life?

For me, it was meeting one of my best friends. Back in elementary school, I was forced to sit next to a random kid on the bus rides, and at the time I was really shy. We ended up becoming best of friends, and we still are. He introduced me to Minecraft and Steam as well as an interest in computers, and now I dream to pursue a career in the computer science field. In fact, he even told me that MLP:FiM wasn't that bad of a show, which was one of the reasons why I decided to watch the first episode. We are really close friends still, and it's weird to think how if I was not forced to sit next to him, this friendship may have never existed.

Brony fandom, I've never seen a fandom or community so nice and kind and it inspired me to do random acts of kindness

Other thing is the Private/Charder?(don't know how to spell that one) schools, that inspired me to learn more (probably because they are better than the public school district)