Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art five minute landscape picture.

The Pink One

Awesome draw =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)==)=) cool cliff and the sunset early night fog =)=)=)=)=) awesome pond relaxing feeling emits though the photo =)=))==)=)=))==) WOOOOOOOOOOOOW =)=)=))= YAY

• Brohoof 2

Awesome draw =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)==)=) cool cliff and the sunset early night fog =)=)=)=)=) awesome pond relaxing feeling emits though the photo =)=))==)=)=))==) WOOOOOOOOOOOOW =)=)=))= YAY

Thanks for the compliments ... it means a lot that people like my art ... a lot of people make fun of me for it at school ...

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for the compliments ... it means a lot that people like my art ... a lot of people make fun of me for it at school ...

Dont listen those jerks because they cants see longer than their own nose if they make fun of a great paintings like this =)=)=)=)=)=)=) Just keep drawing =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and practicing =)=)=)=) *hug =)=)=)=)=)=)

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for the positive feedback ... I'm working on a totally different piece now ... much more detail is required.

It's brilliant! What idiot would make fun of this? o.o

And in response to this ... I know many idiots then, any interest outside of sports for boys is frowned upon ...

• Brohoof 1