Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which mane 6 pony has the prettiest tail =)?

碇 シンジン

Prettiest Tail ?  

156 users have voted

1. 1. Prettiest tail?

• Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack

(edited)

Rarity's tail and mane is more unique than the rest of the Mane Six because it's actually drawn in a 3D deminsion effect and can curl and has 3D like swirls which makes her character design, especially her hair, stand out more from the rest of the Mane Six's styles while their's are more 2D. Especially Twilight's.

Though Fluttershy's and Pinkie Pie's tails are quite pretty as well! I like the style for Pinkie's and how poofy it is like which matches well with her personality. And I pick Fluttershy's tail for second place. It looks pretty and lovely in my opinion.

Edited by GoldKingdomFright
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

No love for Rainbow Dash. Poor Dashie.

Are rainbows pretty?

post-26550-0-72973100-1432701492_thumb.jpg

Yes.

Cyndi Lauper said rainbows are beautiful.

Rainbow Dash has rainbows in her tail.  Rainbow tail is prettiest tail.

post-26550-0-26133300-1432701545_thumb.jpg

P.S. I think Rainbow Dash has prettiest everything.

Alternate version for Dashie's benefit:

Are rainbows awesome?

post-26550-0-72973100-1432701492_thumb.jpg

Yes.

Cyndi Lauper said rainbows are beautiful...  But she meant "cool."

Rainbow Dash has rainbows in her tail.  Rainbow tail is coolest, most awesome tail.

post-26550-0-26133300-1432701545_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 2

I love all of the Mane 6's tails. But if I were to pick one, it has got to be Fluttershy. It looks nice, simple and would be pretty nice to brush. I'm also rather fond of Twilight and Pinkie's tails. :P

• Brohoof 1

Do we really gotta ask? :D It's Rarilove of course!!!! :pout::proud::please:

rarity_chasing_her_tail_by_gsphere-d68li

Rarity's tail and mane is more unique than the rest of the Mane Six because it's actually drawn in a 3D deminsion effect and can curl and has 3D like swirls which makes her character design, especially her hair, stand out more from the rest of the Mane Six's styles while their's are more 2D. Especially Twilight's.

Though Fluttershy's and Pinkie Pie's tails are quite pretty as well! I like the style for Pinkie's and how poofy it is like which matches well with her personality. And I pick Fluttershy's tail for second place. It looks pretty and lovely in my opinion.

Also this analysis on Rarity's tail is why I love it so much! :wub::D

• Brohoof 1

(it feels like this poll was made just to see Rarity winning).

rolf

130482884422.gif

but I mean who doesn't love the purple, curly, cute, silken, smooth, lovely, shiny, happy, beautiful, fantastic, adorable, fluffy, awesome, styled, and rare tail like hers  :pout:

• Brohoof 2

oh, Rarity, without a doubt. Just look at those perfect curls in it. And no doubt that thing is as smooth as silk, if it were touched. Rarity's THE fussiest about her appearance, so there's not a doubt that that tail is well groomed with only the best hair-care products to give it the perfect amount of body, sheen, softness, and then some. That pony's a walking L'Oreal advertisement.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity. She's not my favorite (though not my least favorite either,) but her tail is definitely the prettiest. It has the most intricate and appealing shape, the color is beautiful and hers is the only tail that's colored in a gradient. Any way you slice it, Rarity's tail is best tail.

• Brohoof 1

why come no love for Ponytail

applejack__mlp_app_version__by_xuehuapin

I've always liked how Applejack keeps her tail tied at the end to match the tie in her mane. I think it looks really nice.

Applejack_S01_E13_cropped.png

I keep thinking she keeps her mane clean and brushed in a way too down to earth for a sophisticated character to even tolerate the description.

I could imagine her mane styling consists of washing with some rainwater, shampooing with a single raw egg, and then rinsing with the rainwater again, followed by some simple brushing.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...

I love Pinkie Pie's tail its just so fluffy I don't know any other pony that has a tail as fluffy and cuddly you just can't get cuter fluffier or cuddlier than Pinkie Pie her tail is just so fluffy Aang the Avatar is sleeping in Pinkies tail right now its just so fluffy and cuddly it makes such a soft warm fluffy and cuddly bed for Aang you can just see him all snuggled up and cozy in her tail 

80251a865886f06f251b22223d1c99a4.jpg

2aaf5d11cf23491694910d5476cb624a.jpg

f4b67dfbe9b910d8b6e64fe117ab87cc.jpg

Edited by NathanW200

Aang says: "Pinkie Pies tail is so soft and cuddly. I fall asleep almost instantly because her tail is so cuddly. I love sleeping in her tail. I can't get over how soft and cuddly it is."

I drew those Pictures of Aang sleeping in her tail.