Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which mane 6 pony has the prettiest tail =)?

碇 シンジン

Prettiest Tail ?  

156 users have voted

1. 1. Prettiest tail?

• Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack

I will feel how soft and cuddly Pinkie Pie's tail feels someday you can count on it I will pass away to heaven someday and in heaven I very well could and I really love the feeling it makes me so relaxed when I am upset thinking about this makes it go away so much fluff in her tail would make it so plump and cushy like a very soft cuddly pillow I would choose Pinkie Pie's tail over my bed any day it would probably be a lot more comfortable and soft over you're own bed and much fluffier and cushier She is just the cuddliest cutest and fluffiest pony of them all her tail looks so fluffy and soft if you could sleep in her tail you would have no trouble falling asleep you can count on that I know these thoughts could never happen in real life but a guy can dream can't he it can't happen in the real world but it could happen in heaven like god says heaven is you're paradise whatever you love and enjoy will come true and my paradise is meeting the Mane 6 in person and Pinkie Pie fluffing up her tail for me to snuggle into so keep dreaming till the day you die 

78746670676f465cc871641874f34e18.jpg

I think Pinkie Pie would be more for most cuddly tail not prettiest tail besides being so soft fluffy and cuddly is so much better than just looking pretty

Edited by NathanW200

You know, I also have a forum. For most cuddly tail, unlike the forum for the prettiest tail I have a forum for the most cuddly tail but nobody is replying of voting for some reason in awhile and I only got one reply. I wonder why so little people are voting and replying to that forum I don't understand. Very little people are responding. A lot of people responded To the forum for prettiest tail. This form was not submitted by me, but I submitted the forum for most cuddly tail. I was thinking Pinkie Pie's tail would win.

Edited by NathanW200

as you can see I have been replying to this topic a lot talking about78746670676f465cc871641874f34e18.jpg.6aa20ffa055443c2dedd948b6172e29e.jpg

I created the forum for most cuddly tail because people were talking about how cuddly her tail is in this forum so I wanted to create a forum that fits Pinkie Pie's tail a little better for most cuddy tail because Pinkie Pie's tail doesn't really fit under prettiest tail but most cuddly tail  when I saw everyone talking about how fluffy and cuddly Pinkie Pie's tail was under this forum it gave me the idea to create a forum more suited to Pinkie Pie's tail 

If you want to know the softest parts of Pinkie Pie's body her mane and tail are the softest there also the fluffiest and cuddliest parts of her body I would expect all that fluff to feel much softer than that smooth coat of hers

I would say Starlight Glimmer has the prettiest tail the colors in here tail just stand out so much there bright and shiny really makes here tail stand out her mane too I wanted to vote for her but she wasn't listed to vote under this topic so I made my own topic to vote for here Starlight Glimmer is my second favorite pony on the series I like her the most after Pinkie Pie but Starlight Glimmer is my friend Kevin's favorite he's about as nuts for Starlight Glimmer as I am about Pinkie Pie Rarity is Kevin's second favorite Kevin doesn't like Pinkie Pie nearly as much as me he likes her fifth I like her first 

Here's Kevin's favorite ponies in order

Starlight Glimmer

Rarity

Applejack

Rainbow Dash 

Pinkie Pie

Here's my favorite ponies in order

Pinkie Pie

Starlight Glimmer

Rarity

Fluttershy

Applejack 

Twilight Sparkle is my least favorite pony of the mane six she's not very exciting more interested in books than friends no wonder Celestia sent her to ponyville to make new friends She still hasn't changed much either still interested in those stupid books she really needs to get out more in later seasons I think she's starting to come more out of her shell like when Tirek destroyed the golden oak library kind of forced Twilight to come out of her shell basically when she got the new castle I think she's a little more exciting now then she was before her previous home the Golden Oak library was destroyed made her come out of her shell she's more exciting now I think than she was in earlier seasons she still could use some work though she's still my least favorite 

here's my mane six favorite ponies in order

Pinkie Pie

Rarity

Fluttershy

Applejack

Rainbow Dash

Twilight Sparkle 

I dream about sleeping in Pinkie Pie's tail all the time knowing how soft and fluffy it would feel all that softness going down so deep you could just sink into all that softness 

Edited by NathanW200

I love watching my Little pony with episodes with Pinkie Pie like baby cakes I always love her fluffy mane and tail I just want to snuggle up to her feeling how soft her mane and tail are her tail looks so soft and fluffy Id feel that first then her mane She babysits the cakes in the episode baby cakes I wish that was me she was babysitting 

Edited by NathanW200

Starlight Glimmer wins 1st prize for prettiest tail

Pinkie Pie wins 1st prize for most cuddly tail

Rarity wins 2nd prize for prettiest tail

Fluttershy wins 2nd prize for most cuddly tail

But even Fluttershy's tail is worth more than Starlight Glimmer or Rarity's tail because their tail may look pretty but that doesn't mean it's very cuddly cuddly is even better than just looking pretty because it feels nice cuddly means it's very soft fluffy cushy plump or all of the above just looking pretty doesn't mean it has to feel like any of the above

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2015 at 5:04 PM, Unicorncob said:

I have to say Pinkie's, it looks so cottony :wub:

Hi you think Pinkie Pie has the prettiest tail right but I think Pinkie's tail fits better under most cuddly tail I created a topic where you can vote for most cuddly tail if you were interested 

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2015 at 5:07 PM, Pinkie's Hat said:

Rarity's tail may be pretty but Pinkie's tail is the most cuddly :lol:  

I created a topic for most cuddly tail you can vote there too if you are interested 

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2015 at 5:14 PM, Moonaloo said:

Ooh, this is a hard choice! I would say...Pinkie Pie's! It's so fluffy. <3

Hi I would say Pinkie Pie belongs under most cuddly tail not prettiest tail if you agree mind checking out the topic for most cuddly tail if your interested 

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2015 at 6:26 PM, Mothra said:

Gotta say Pinkies, it's just so fluffy and poofy!

I know right I call her tail the pillow of her body and that's why I created another topic for most cuddly tail because I thought Pinkie Pie was better suited for most cuddly tail rather than prettiest tail if you're interested you can check out the topic I told you about it's almost exactly like this one you can vote and everything the only difference is it's for most cuddly tail not prettiest tail so you can check it out if you're interested 

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2015 at 6:32 PM, SuperMEIBrony said:

Rarity's tail is lovely from a design standpoint,

but Pinkie's tail seems so fluffly and cuddly!

Hi I hear you really like how cuddly Pinkie Pie's tail is If you haven't already there's a topic for most cuddly tail it's almost exactly like this one you can vote and everything the only difference is you vote for most cuddly tail not prettiest tail so if your interested you should check it out 

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2015 at 6:32 PM, SuperMEIBrony said:

Rarity's tail is lovely from a design standpoint,

but Pinkie's tail seems so fluffly and cuddly!

I call Pinkie's tail the pillow of her body would you agree it's the pillow of her body 

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't posted any content herein awhile so I was like what the heck 

It's always going to be about Pinkie Pie knowing she is my favorite pony and all of course like I said she doesn't belong under Prettiest tail but most cuddly tail Like I said feeling nice and soft and cuddly is so much better than just looking pretty Pinkie Pie has the the most cuddly tail out of the mane 6 and out of all the ponies in Equestria yo know it there is no other pony in Equestria that has a tail as fluffy and cuddly as Pinkie Pie's

78746670676f465cc871641874f34e18.jpg.01e623fb2885154c62926fe3f25c0fda.jpg

You can't get Cuddlier than this

• 2 weeks later...

Did you know the Ponies manes and tails are all just fixed shapes a stretched and pulled with a sense of movement which is a much cheaper cost than animated hair so when I mean sense of movement if you push or pull the tail it will look like its expanding like if you squeeze Pinkie Pies tail it will expand and get wider but you won't see actual hairs covering your hoof

as you can see in this picture Pinkie Pie is squeezing her tail see how it expands when she does that that's the sense of movement I was telling you about and you don't see actual hairs covering her hooves from her tail because with animated hair it take a lot more work and effort to get it to where you want to go and it's much more expensive too

tumblr_mdzb2mSisi1r5esvio1_500.gif.67efb18d5ce8bfb4a83b6d0b94b74897.gif

Edited by NathanW200