Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your thinking voice?

LittleMac

Depends.

My calm thinking voice, believe it or not, is what I imagine Tapfire to sound like, which is kinda like Rainbow's voice, but deeper. And not a girl's voice.

When I go into self-argument mode, it's kinda just random voices my head decides it wants to have.

My head's voice follows whatever I'm interested in at the moment. It used to be Nowacking as the voice on Vinyl in my head, and now It's Scootaloo. It's rather annoying at times to automatically copy whatever I'm interested in, but it's also kinda cool.

I think with whatever I want it to be. It can be any voice I can physically make myself, I just stick with my usual voice unless I'm in a fun mood. 

• 2 weeks later...

My thinking voice is just my normal voice.

My head's voice follows whatever I'm interested in at the moment. It used to be Nowacking as the voice on Vinyl in my head, and now It's Scootaloo. It's rather annoying at times to automatically copy whatever I'm interested in, but it's also kinda cool.

Oh man, I wish my thinking voice was Scootaloo. :P

My thinking voice is just my normal voice.

Oh man, I wish my thinking voice was Scootaloo. :P

At the moment it's Robert Downy Junior XD

I have f******g iron man in my head!

• Brohoof 2

It's my own, because I rarely keep my thoughts within my head (meaning I actually speak them out loud quietly to myself -_-)

^^Pretty much this. I've had people think I was crazy for this. So watch out.  :wacko:

^^Pretty much this. I've had people think I was crazy for this. Do watch out. :wacko:

I've perfected the act to where no one catches me in it ^_^ But seriously I don't care if I get sent to the Nut House anymore, I'm just that indifferent about life now.

I don't have a thinking voice. When I think of something, unless I'm thinking of something I'm going to say or something someone else said, I don't think in words. I think in feelings and concepts. Like, when I think "dog," I don't think the word "dog" or a picture of a dog. Rather, I think of the abstract concept of a dog. I think it's kinda different from how most people think. And sometimes causes me to be awkward and not relay myself in the best way... Even when I read, though, it's never in a voice. As I'm typing this now, there is no voice. It's just concepts putting themselves into words via my fingertips.

• 1 month later...

My thinking voice sounds kind of like a British female professor...I guess?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

When I am deep in though, I unconsciously murmur softly. It gets me a bit embarrassed when other people look at my direction to see if I said something  :adorkable:.

And I have just did it again while typing this post... ^_^

Edited by Sunwalker

Very good question. And it's like, wow everyone else thinks in a voice in their mind too?? Sweet! But then, well ya prob cuz what else is there haha!

Mine is mostly my own voice, but it speaks like it's talking to someone, very descriptively. Usually using the same inflection I would use if I were speaking.

In my mind, it's like I'm always rehearsing for a performance even down to just the way my thoughts form.

• Brohoof 1

Thoughts often pass by too fast to bother putting them into language

But thinking language hmmm

Well the other day I could hear a irish guy from nowhere I assume that counts

Probs just hallucinating

Heard pony voices after I marathoned mlp

Trying it out my thinking voice seems to be me, albeit with more eloquence.

Although not me would probably be the same too

Hmmm

Different persons should have different voices tbh

The voice in my head sounds the movie trailer man. It's really really weird because I kinda have high pitched voice and I think with the movie trailer guy. Logic.

Edited by Januaree
  • Brohoof 1