Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your thinking voice?

LittleMac

My normal voice, just a little higher in pitch and more clear and fluid.  I assume this is because I used to think as a child in my own voice, then got older and my thoughts changed sound in my head to match my deeper voice, but never matched it completely.  This might sound absurd, but bump it, that's the best, most logical reason I can think of.

• Brohoof 1

One can think of it as similar to Twilight Sparkle's voice, except a bit bouncier like Pinkie Pie. Lol. Although sometimes it gets lower. I don't really know how to describe it then.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

Well I guess mines almost the same as my voice, cause it sounds the same to me, except depending on how i feel a bit higher/lower pitched.

It's so odd because when I type/read I think about what I'm typing/reading in my head.. does anybody else do this? or no? o-o

My thinking voice is generally my own voice, just higher pitched, if i think about it my thinking voice changes so its hard to pinpoint exactly what voice i think in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would say like my own voice how I hear it. A lot of times I just "think" with not really any voice- more like a visualization of what I'm trying to do- especially when working on, planning, or building something.

Pretty much my own voice but as heard by my own ears which tends to be a bit less snarky and British compared to when I hear recordings of myself. If I listen to someone else talking for a while and then read something I sometimes start to read in their voice. Many times have I spent time listening to Yahtzee Croshaw only to then read things as a fast talking snarky douchebag.

My thinking voice is usually either the way my voice sounds to myself, or sometimes it's one of the voices I've done before when I was either recording or goofing around.

Though for a while when I was younger, my thinking voice was Lizzie Mcguire.

• 3 weeks later...