Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Exploration Team Of Equestria and Beyond (OOC)

Dakcka

(edited)

Link to roleplay: https://mlpforums.co...ria-and-beyond/

Hey guys, I was just wanting to start up a roleplay which people would actually participate in. You might have seen my other ones, and know the tone of my roleplays. This is a serious roleplay, jokes and stuff completely aloud.

It starts off in Canterlot, where everypony whose anypony is at the new unveiling of the new gem, said to have infinite power. Recently discovered by an exploration team. When they open the curtains, neither the jewel nor the exploration team is there. Only a note saying "Rexon Cave, is the place you are seeking" The princess asks for a rescue team to come up on stage, so that they can go and find these kidnapped ponies.

Rules: 

1. Nobody likes a godmodder, if the rest of the team falls down a ledge, guess what? So do you! Unless you're a pegasus with good reflexes. (Or in other words, if the situation makes sense.)

2. Don't be rude to the other members. (As I said, only if your pony is a naturally rude character)

3. Keep it PG. Romance aloud between the team, but no adult behaviors. 

4. I know I sound like a jerk with this one....but if your OC is over powered....just don't.....

5. Please try to post as frequently as possible.

You can feel free to join in after I've approved you and you are posted below.

Team:

1. Destiny Savvy (Leader)

2. Garra & Mot (Pending)

3. Aspen Swift (Joined)

4. Spellbind (Joined)

5.  Pat.Rio.T & River Serene (Joined)

6. Dax Blackwater (Joined)

7. Midnight Rose (Joined)

Edited by Destiny Savvy
  • Brohoof 2

Sounds interesting, but I won't be on 'till next week.  Go ahead and put me down, but I won't post until I get back.  My bio is in my signature, but I'd be happy to turn in an official one here.  See ya next week!

Sounds interesting, but I won't be on 'till next week.  Go ahead and put me down, but I won't post until I get back.  My bio is in my signature, but I'd be happy to turn in an official one here.  See ya next week!

You have been approved, my good sir. Even though...yuh kinda didn't request xD. It's fine though, and I would be glad to have you on the team.

I'm back now, and ready to RP!  Sorry, reading over my previous post now, it kinda seems a little pushy.  I think I meant that you should put me down as interested, but IDK XD.  Can't wait to start!

Hello again!  I don't know whether you wanted me to go ahead and start, but I kind've already did :0  I promise that I won't post any more 'till I get the go-ahead, I just got this good idea for the introduction of my character, and well, it happened.  Sorry 'bout that.  Anyway, I promise that future posts won't be so long, it's just that I was trying to piece everything together in my head.  I've already got ideas about future stuff :)  Anyway, sorry 'bout posting kinda early.  Thanks!

I'm back now, and ready to RP!  Sorry, reading over my previous post now, it kinda seems a little pushy.  I think I meant that you should put me down as interested, but IDK XD.  Can't wait to start!

Hello again!  I don't know whether you wanted me to go ahead and start, but I kind've already did :0  I promise that I won't post any more 'till I get the go-ahead, I just got this good idea for the introduction of my character, and well, it happened.  Sorry 'bout that.  Anyway, I promise that future posts won't be so long, it's just that I was trying to piece everything together in my head.  I've already got ideas about future stuff :)  Anyway, sorry 'bout posting kinda early.  Thanks!

It's completely fine, it looks like we're not getting too many other joiners. They can join once it's underway, so it's commencing now.

• 2 weeks later...

@,

Spellbind wants adventure!!

Can i join? my character isnt overpowered at all, althought its 2 characters technically only 1 talks and stuff

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/garramot-r8316

Is anypony going to post? Equestria needs justice.

Hello, I am Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. But you can call me Pat :squee:

I have two characters that I would like to enter if that's alright. They are in my signature.

I would be glad to accept you! Feel free to post whenever you're ready.

Uh, hi.  May I join?  This would be my first MLP RP, so you'll have to give me a moment to adjust to the setting...

I'd like to offer for your perusal my OC Dax Blackwater:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dax-blackwater-r8460

He could come in whenever you'd like, however you'd like... but I'll politely wait until I've gotten a response.  Thankies.

Uh, hi.  May I join?  This would be my first MLP RP, so you'll have to give me a moment to adjust to the setting...

I'd like to offer for your perusal my OC Dax Blackwater:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dax-blackwater-r8460

He could come in whenever you'd like, however you'd like... but I'll politely wait until I've gotten a response.  Thankies.

That was the most polite thing I've ever seen. Feel free to hop in at any time.

• Brohoof 1

Hi there! I'd like to join, if there are still spots open. My OC, Midnight Rose, is in my signature, and I'd love to add her to the roleplay.  :)

Hi there! I'd like to join, if there are still spots open. My OC, Midnight Rose, is in my signature, and I'd love to add her to the roleplay.  :)

I would be honored to have you on the team. Just post when you're ready. I'm not going to be posting until I have a post of each person making their OC join the squad. Once I get more, I'll be starting the journey. But I need everyone whose participating to make a post of their OC getting ready after they join. (Get ready after Destiny has officially accepted them)

I'm not going to be posting until I have a post of each person making their OC join the squad. Once I get more, I'll be starting the journey. But I need everyone whose participating to make a post of their OC getting ready after they join. (Get ready after Destiny has officially accepted them)

I'll be waiting :squee:  (I am still here by the way ^_^)

(edited)

I'll be waiting :squee:  (I am still here by the way ^_^)

I know you're still there.  ;)  You can actually feel free to post your OC getting ready for everything.

It looks like this is going to be fun, and I can't wait until everyone joins in!  :lol:

PS. I updated my OC, by the way.

PPS. So excited!

EDIT: I have continued with the next part, and so you can post your side of the story whenever you please.

Can i join? my character isnt overpowered at all, althought its 2 characters technically only 1 talks and stuff

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/garramot-r8316

Are you going to post your joining post? I hate to say it but after a little while I'm going to continue anyways. (Once everyone has gotten ready)

@,

Spellbind wants adventure!!

Are you going to post your joining post? I hate to say it but after a little while I'm going to continue anyways. (Once everyone has gotten ready)

Edited by Destiny Savvy

Hey everyone! The posts are a little slow now, it might be 'cause no one's online, but I'm just asking if this is when we write the "getting ready" posts before the characters leave Canterlot. I know there are still a bunch of people who are going to join, but I'm just wondering.  :please:

Hey everyone! The posts are a little slow now, it might be 'cause no one's online, but I'm just asking if this is when we write the "getting ready" posts before the characters leave Canterlot. I know there are still a bunch of people who are going to join, but I'm just wondering.  :please:

You can do those already. ^.^

(edited)

Hey, I would like to join if your still accepting members. If accepted I will post my first post.

EDIT: I'll get to posting.

Edited by ThornFlare
  • Brohoof 1

Hey, I would like to join if your still accepting members. If accepted I will post my first post.

EDIT: I'll get to posting.

Might we ask for a pic and/or a backstory?

(I'm not in charge here; just asking so we can see your OC!)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Might we ask for a pic and/or a backstory?

(I'm not in charge here; just asking so we can see your OC!)

Sure, Character is Serenity (don't have a last name). Lives in a small rural community in the vicinity on Ponyville. While not the fastest pegasus around, he had always been a quick thinker compared to others. Not a very eventful life, usually questions himself. Light-hearted, hard to get down, though not a very agile flyer. (and I don't have a pic, sorry. Im new to the role-playing stuff.)Likes to use his head, and not rush in head first. Not good in crowds or in public speaking (not very courageous). Don't have much else, but that's the basics of him. Colour is maroon, light brown hair.

Edited by ThornFlare
  • Brohoof 3