Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could have one superpower. . . .

Annadog40

It would depend on context:

If it were the traditional superhero setting, I would want to have magic as a superpower and mainly fight supernatural threats. Combined that with my martial arts, I would basically be Kung Fu Dr. Strange.

In a setting closer to our reality with a little more grounding needed for my powers, I would like to have super strength. It's pretty well rounded and useful in a number of circumstances beyond fighting.

In a setting that's everything but our reality due to my powers, something like Heroes, I would like the power to tell when people are lying. I try to be honest in everything I do and that power would allow me to force others to do so as well, at least when dealing with me.

• Brohoof 1

Healing at the level where I could bring any tissue to a healthy youthful level teeth/brain/wounds/heart/etc.

This would grant immortality but not eternity in that you could keep yourself young, healthy, and well, but it wouldn't stop you from being killed or having an accident you didn't see coming.  It would be kind of dangerous to reveal yourself to others as one might want to exploit your abilities, but you could have the best clinic in the world if you dared. 

Regardless being able to heal the unhealable would net you all the money you wanted as well.

Shape shifting definitely. You could be a bird and fly around, turn into a few dust particles when you get embarrassed, or just become a pastel colored pony when you are alone.

Elasticity and/or Plasticity (like Mr. Fantastic and Plastic Man for example) can also grant you that superpower.

Elasticity grants you many possibilities that you could ever dream of (despite that it might look "disgusting").

Morphing. All of the uses; Flight, Espionage, self defense, research possibilities, etc. Plus why teleport when you can enjoy the peace and uber relaxation/fun of flight. 

• Brohoof 1

The power to convert Earth to being Equestria, of course including all life becoming the Equestrian equivalent. We would all be adorable, non violent pastel cartoon ponies in an awesome world. :P

Like none of you saw that one coming.....

• Brohoof 3

The power to be right whenever you want, the possibilities are endless literally. You could easily say "I'm a millionaire" and you are, you could say "I can fly" boom done. It's basically just unlimited wishes. Sort of cheating.

(edited)

Invulnerability, plain and simple. To expand: this means total invulnerability in every sense of the word. I'd also be invulnerable to the passage of time and thus immortal. Because loopholes ftw.

Edited by KatonRyu

Thanks for your participation! I have gathered data from 17 forums about what super power they want and got a total of 204 total superpowers and 155 powers are different from each other! Now that I have a list of all theses powers, I have decided to give them back to you in the form of a random chance gumball machine!

superpower_gumballs__by_annadog40-d8v4ar

If you care to take a chance at the random power gumball machine say you do and I shall put all 204 powers into a random list sorter and you shall gain that power!

I only have 204 powers so there are only 30 slots available so sign up fast!

• Brohoof 2

I wish I could have the super power of teleporting to any fictional world as my OC and thus making them canon.  That would be great.

• Brohoof 1

The power to be able to do anything. :P To be less OP, I guess... I'd like super speed, like huge amounts. I think it'd be like slowing down everything else, while you move normally. I mean, who can beat a guy that can move out of the way of anything and... Well:

Oh. I'd like to be in the gumball machine list... Yeah XD I'd like to see what I get!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Absolute Invincibility. Why? Because I could do anything with that power. I could become the ultimate villain, and I couldn't be killed. mwahahahaha! :lol:  I do suppose I could become a hero, but I don't think it would be as fun.  :blink:

Either that, or being able to disguise myself, as anyone I wanted, flawlessly.

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof

(edited)

I'm torn between a few.

- Flying: It would feel so great to be free of the restraints of our species with our "legs." Being able to just go anywhere by myself without any hassle would be great.

- Mind-Reading: I'm not sure about this one. It would be cool because I am typically socially awkward around new people and I could ease my mind knowing what they are thinking. Also, people wouldn't be able to keep secrets from me ;)

- Rewind Time: I would love this as long as I was aware of the time change. I have a tendency to make stupid little mistakes that most likely will not affect my life but have the chance to, and then I get paranoid and overthink everything I do. It would be nice to go back and fix something when I mess up so that I am not cursed with the knowledge of my mistakes that I could have easily prevented.

Edited by Joseph Stallion
  • Brohoof 2

Oh. I'd like to be in the gumball machine list... Yeah XD I'd like to see what I get!

Congrats! Your super power is . . .

To bend time

191 powers left 29 slots avalible.

• Brohoof 1

The ability to manifest my thoughts into reality.

(edited)

For me,i would love to have the power to reverse/Fast forward time.Once I screwed up something,I can reverse time to 'Un-Screw' the situation.For the fast forward purpose,I can see how the future's like for me.

Edited by The General

If I could have one super power it would be the power to be invisible with my clothes on and have them turn invisible as well, b/c I would love to be on my computer more then my parents want me to be w/ out having to wait for them both to be out of the house. It sucks seeking behind their backs like I am now.

The power to make permanent MIND SLAVES. All I have to so is meet a persons gaze-eye contact...and he's a mind slave forever.

I would start by making a secret base for myself...a small isolated town 100% mind slaves. then I would head out and take over a major corporation...I wouldn't be a CEO, I would be the puppeteer behind the scenes. Just to be safe I would control the local and state politicians, the police and several other corporations. I would takeover one of the Hollywood studios...and I would have a private apartment set inside Disneyworld.

and none of you guys could stop me...you would never know who I was. soon I could control the world! Bwa Ha Ha Ha!