SunshineShimmer 231

SunshineShimmer231

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My two Best Friends are either a Pegasister or a Brony and they sort of rubbed off onto me first w/ Equestria Girls then the accrual show

I've never really been into girlly things until recently, it's pretty cool once you get into it!

• Brohoof 8

Hello =)=)=)=)=)=)=) It's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=) Welcome here on the MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great pony fun here =)=)=)=)=) with the ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many of the happy pony people here =)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)

YAY =)

• Brohoof 6

Hello SunshineShimer231, and welcome to the forums!  :dash:

We all hope that you have an awesome time here and that you make loads of friends!  :wub:

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  B)

*Hugs*  :wau:

sig-3794162.rainbow_dash_hugs_daring_do_

• Brohoof 6

Hey there SunshineShimmer! Welcome to the forums! :D

It's great to meet you and i hope you have a fantastic time here!

1395f1bbafe79ab6eced7b12f53976e4.png

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums SunshineShimer231! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you'll make alot of new friends here and have a great time! I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

And lastly... BROHOOF!

sig-3782970.sig-3782125.sig-3778906.sig-

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-12534900-1428535496_thumb.png

SunshineShimer231, welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What do you like about Sunset Shimmer, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

large.png

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Haha, girly things can be odd to some tomboyish girls at first, but it's true that it's cool once you're into it!

Anyways, glad to have ha around here in our happy forums! Where every pony is so friendly and would have to have a chat or two!

I also see you're a Sunset Shimmer fan. Sunset is pretty awesome! :D

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay here around the forums!

Lastly, have a brohoof from my fictional crush in the GIF below. :3

sig-3795278.giphy.gif

:please: See you around the forums if I can! :D

Haha, girly things can be odd to some tomboyish girls at first, but it's true that it's cool once you're into it!

Anyways, glad to have ha around here in our happy forums! Where every pony is so friendly and would have to have a chat or two!

I also see you're a Sunset Shimmer fan. Sunset is pretty awesome! :D

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay here around the forums!

Lastly, have a brohoof from my fictional crush in the GIF below. :3sig-3795278.giphy.gif

:please: See you around the forums if I can! :D

Oh F. There was a random glitch and it included a different reply I replied to another new member's thread and somehow it got here. I don't know how but I was commenting onto another new person's welcome thread and somehow it was included in this post... I deleted it though. Now anybody who read it before my edit will think I was crazy or something D:

Edited by GoldKingdomFright
  • Brohoof 6

Thank you every pony! you make me feel so Welcomed It's hard to find friends that like the same things as me. To answer your question Senpai~ 

"What do you like about Sunset Shimmer, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:"

I like her b/c, she's a total badass in the Equestria Girls movies. I do feel bad for her in the first one near the end though, when the crown turns her into a "raging she-demon" Not to mention her style. The leather jacket is awesome!
  • Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3779136.sig-3777320.sig-3777261.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!   :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!   :muffins:

• Brohoof 3