Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What foreign countries have you visited?

Sweetie-Belle

Their is only 2 countries I went to, Canada and Philippines. They're nice places, but I think I liked Canada a bit more. Other then that I just visited states, Arizona, California, Georgia, Texas, New York. All nice places except one time at Georgia when I went there for the summer, I got called "A white fag" by a 7 year old girl.  :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Did you happen to like Russia?

Yes, I loved Russia, the scenery was stunning, and I though the Orthodox cathedrals were amazing, I loved the icon art and stain glass windows. My favourite place to visit was Saint Petersburg, I visited the Winter Palace and the Peterhof, the artwork was opulent and so inviting, but what I loved the most was Lake Baikal, it was the most beautiful body of water I have ever seen, and I wish to go back to the lake, overall I have been to Russia three times, and it got better every time I went back, Russia is a good place to visit, even the people were accommodating, very warming and smart to talk to, I feel it could be a place I could move too.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I loved Russia, the scenery was stunning, and I though the Orthodox cathedrals were amazing, I loved the icon art and stain glass windows. My favourite place to visit was Saint Petersburg, I visited the Winter Palace and the Peterhof, the artwork was opulent and so inviting, but what I loved the most was Lake Baikal, it was the most beautiful body of water I have ever seen, and I wish to go back to the lake, overall I have been to Russia three times, and it got better every time I went back, Russia is a good place to visit, even the people were accommodating, very warming and smart to talk to, I feel it could be a place I could move too.

Very good! You should visit Siberia or the Urals if you are interested in seeing more scenery. The Urals and everything east of that is great. The Caucasus is also very nice, but I would not go there. 

• Brohoof 2

Let's see, I've visited Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, the Czech Republic, Switzerland, England, Aruba, the USA (Florida and New York), and Sweden. If countries that I merely passed through count, then Denmark and Austria as well. My list of countries I still want to visit include Greece, Scotland, Australia, and Japan.

• Brohoof 1

I've only been in my own country, the United States all my life, however I have visited tons of places in the United States, such as Connecticut, California and Arizona.

• Brohoof 2

Im brazilian and I've been in America once (Orlando) and in Argentina (Buenos Aires)

Just going to say I loved your country. If I was to move from my own beloved home, it would be near the top of my list for places I'd want to live in.

• Brohoof 2

The only country outside the US that I've stepped foot in is Peru, and I have been flown over BC, Canada. In the US, I live in Pennsylvania and I've been in Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, New Jersey, Texas, California, Washington, Alaska, Nevada, Arizona, Kentucky, Georgia, Kansas, Oklahoma, Indiana, and Illinois.

• Brohoof 3

The only country outside the US that I've stepped foot in is Peru, and I have been flown over BC, Canada. In the US, I live in Pennsylvania and I've been in Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, New Jersey, Texas, California, Washington, Alaska, Nevada, Arizona, Kentucky, Georgia, Kansas, Oklahoma, Indiana, and Illinois.

Wohoo! Pennsylvania bronies!

• Brohoof 2

I've visited my family in Bangladesh being a Muslim family with my little sister and parents. My big brother and aunt, who live with us, were already there so we kinda surprised them. XD

Just going to say I loved your country. If I was to move from my own beloved home, it would be near the top of my list for places I'd want to live in.

Obrigada! Where did you went? Im from Florianopolis (Santa Catarina).

• Brohoof 2

Obrigada! Where did you went? Im from Florianopolis (Santa Catarina).

De nada.

Manaus, then down the Amazon river to get to Rio. This might sound like an odd question, but would you say there's a large martial arts community in Brazil?

• Brohoof 1

De nada.

Manaus, then down the Amazon river to get to Rio. This might sound like an odd question, but would you say there's a large martial arts community in Brazil?

Slaves invented the Capoeira but it is not that "fantastic" it barely counts as martial art and i dont like it at all.. i used to do Krav maga (it doesnt count as martial art too and it is not brazilian) but i left it for a sport

• Brohoof 1

Slaves invented the Capoeira but it is not that "fantastic" it barely counts as martial art and i dont like it at all.. i used to do Krav maga (it doesnt count as martial art too and it is not brazilian) but i left it for a sport

I've seen Capoeira, and just in my humble opinion, it looks pretty functional as well as fun. I was more referring to the community in general not a specific style. (Schools, competitions, demonstrations, etc.)

What makes you say Krav Maga doesn't count as a martial art though?

• Brohoof 1

I've seen Capoeira, and just in my humble opinion, it looks pretty functional as well as fun. I was more referring to the community in general not a specific style. (Schools, competitions, demonstrations, etc.)

What makes you say Krav Maga doesn't count as a martial art though?

It is not a martial art because it has no rules/nothing related to it and its a military defense technique :P its a style of combat not a martial art, in krav maga if you are fighthing with someone he/she will bite you, stab you or do anything to win.

Oh ok i dont know about that since im not really interested i just practiced krav maga because my dad wanted me to go but i left it a few months ago

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Let's see... I live in the US, but I've been to Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Dubai and Bahrain. 

Malaysia has a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf shop and holy crap, it is good. Their small size is bigger than our mediums. AND they come in thick glass cups with handles!

Edited by x0jackie0x
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

It is not a martial art because it has no rules/nothing related to it and its a military defense technique :P its a style of combat not a martial art, in krav maga if you are fighthing with someone he/she will bite you, stab you or do anything to win.

Oh ok i dont know about that since im not really interested i just practiced krav maga because my dad wanted me to go but i left it a few months ago

In a real fight, a Kung Fu man would bite or go for the eyes too, just ask Bruce Lee.

Most martial arts started as military defense techniques, hence "martial" arts. True they've evolved and been refined over the centuries, but Krav Maga is a young art, give it a hundred years or so and it might be right alongside Kung Fu in helping to cultivate the spirit and discipline the mind.

@,

What was Dubai like? It looks amazing. 

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 2

USA (Florida to be precise), Turkey, Tenerife, Germany, Belgium and France. 

• Brohoof 2

I've visited Sweden, Norway, Germany, Lithuania, Spain, Italy, England, Turkey, France and Finland.