Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What foreign countries have you visited?

Sweetie-Belle

I'm English. I guess Scotland and Wales don't count, but I've been to them.

I've been to Tunisia for a week on a family holiday.

I went to Italy for a week on an exchange trip with my school. ^^

• Brohoof 3

Why does so few people travel to Poland? It's not only country of workers, who can't speak english and car stealers.

But, back to the topic... I was only in Germany, for a week or two, but it was great. I was part of student exchange and I lived with german family. I still can't understand why did they drink cola instead of tea for breakfast. I can't live without a tea! Is it normal in Germany? And I was fooled when they told us that we'll eat 'wurst' (sausages). In Poland this may mean two things: 'kiełbasa' (one of my favourite meals there are) or 'parówka' (I don't really like it). I hoped for the first... Still, Germans, I love you!

• Brohoof 2

So far I've only visited two foreign countries, Mexico and The Bahamas (does that count as a country?) This September, I'm going up to Canada.

• Brohoof 1

I'm from the US. Other than Canada (which, if you're from the US doesn't really count,) I've only been to Japan, where I now live. I'd like to visit other countries, but money...

• Brohoof 1

I have visited:

Belgium, France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Britain, Italy, Austria, USA, Spain and Portugal. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Lithuania

Lithuania is such a eastblocc country. xD

My grandpa lives there with his wife and two russian bred german shepherds, that are both the size of a full grown lion, lol.

Edited by Guest

Live in the UK, been to Germany, France and Ireland.  
May be going to Prague in the holidays (Not certain tho)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

I have been to the US, Singapore, Malaysia and Scotland.

I used to live in India and now live in England. That makes 6 countries in total. I do not like travelling a lot though.

• Brohoof 1

I'm from Singapore,

So far I've been to :

• Thailand
  • France
  • Malaysia
  • Brussels
  • Indonesia 

But would love to visit more countries especially in Europe, but imagine if there was like a brony around the world outing I would join in!!

• Brohoof 3

I'm from Singapore,

So far I've been to :

• Thailand
  • France
  • Malaysia
  • Brussels
  • Indonesia
But would love to visit more countries especially in Europe, but imagine if there was like a brony around the world outing I would join in!!
I wish there was a brony in Los Angeles really feeling lonely out here :(

But the forums make me feel better :) because of all of the wonderful people here!

Edited by RlikesRainbowdash
  • Brohoof 1

I wish there was a brony in Los Angeles really feeling lonely out here

Heyyo!! Im sure there are some, because such a small and isolated country like mine have some too!! Plus cheer up there's MLP forums to chat with other bronies too  B)  ^_^  :smug:  :muffins:  !!!

• Brohoof 3

Heyyo!! Im sure there are some, because such a small and isolated country like mine have some too!! Plus cheer up there's MLP forums to chat with other bronies too  B)  ^_^  :smug:  :muffins:  !!!

Yea I hope there is some around here and yea I agree with you and mlp forums is like a slice from heaven (for me)

• Brohoof 2