Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Darkness over Equestria (OOC) (DISCONTINUED)

Little Red

(edited)

Alright... I'll let you guys know who's in after school today! That's another 4 hours or so. X3

Edit: yay double post

I'm so sorry for the long wait, guys. :( Thanks for bearing with us.

Today has turned out to be extremely busy for Reaver and I. We will try to get the people we've chosen up before 9:00 our time (it's currently 3:00), but no promises. We will definitely have it up tomorrow.

By the way, I love love LOVE the OCs you guys have entered and am really bummed at the idea of declining any of you awesome guys. :( The quality on all the OCs are really good and we're just picking the ones that fit with the story best.

Thanks guys! :)

Edited by Little Red
  • Brohoof 1

@@Little Red,

Hey Red, I would love to Join ^_^ 

Character name:Lunar Lance
Species (i.e. Unicorn, Griffin):Griffin
Personality:A caring and older griffin from the far north. He is kind to others and wise, always trying to help those he cares for and providing them with wisdom when he can. An Avid drinker of tea, he will always make some for others when possible. His vision for a perfect world would be one were all people work together and differences matter not, but rather the strength of ones heart.
Backstory:Originally born into a nomad group in the far north, he split from the group at a young age to be free from the strict doctrine of the nomads and to travel the world with his friends. The few would go on many adventures together, exploring unknown areas and helping those in trouble, saving a few lives in the process. Eventually, one by one, the friends would go off and settle down, leaving just Lance, who still had his heart left to adventure and exploring, always awaiting the next bit adventure.
Equipment (weapons are a good idea): Leather armor, a large halberd, along with a dagger for close quarters. The left gauntlet of his armor also encases a folding steel shield in case things get up close and personal.

• Brohoof 2

Character name: Ironeye Sungazer
Species: Unicorn

Personality:

Ironwing is a reserved and taciturn pony who prefers the company of silence to that of others ponies. It is not that she finds them outright undesirable, but rather that she feels more at peace when alone with her own thoughts. At times she will seek out the company of others, when the throbbing lack of noise becomes too lonely; but it will only be those that she has gained respect for over a number of occasions. If she chooses you as a companion, it is actually something of a compliment, as she will have perceived some worthy quality about you.

Backstory:

During the fall of Old Equestria, a Royal Mage by the name of Steeleye Sungazer was among the last to evacuate Canterlot, attempting to assist the stragglers to safety. He only fled when Tyrek finally came storming into the city, sucking up the magic of every source he could find. As a Unicorn, Steeleye was a particular target and as such seperated himself from other refugee groups to draw attention away from them. Then he hid in the wilderness while the world burned and caramelized beyond. In time other survivors found their way to him, eventually building a small community in the caves of the southern deserts. Eventually he fell in love with an Earth pony mare, and they had a child.

That foal grew into a fine young stallion, who inherited the leadership of the community from his father. He too fell in love and had a son in time, who in turn gained the mantle of responsibility for the group. Through the generations, the ancestral name of Sungazer had been passed from father to son, in honor of the original Sungazer, who once tended personally to Princess Celestia in by-gone halcyon days. By this point, the community had grown strong. Good leadership and fortune had let them increase from a dozen to nearly a hundred. But this size would bring the attention of evil powers onto their safe haven. On the eve of the birth of the current leader's first child Centaur minions of Tyrek raided the cavern town, and razed it to ash.

Almost all of the residents were slain in the resistance, but half a dozen managed to escape through a hidden escape route. One of these was Ironwing's mother, who was in labor. Ironwing was born under the cold stars of the desert night, with the glow of the raging fires from her hometown burning in the distance. Due to the stress of the attack, her mother died in childbirth. She was carried from her mother's body by the other survivors, who fled from the desert into the woods of the north. Thusly Ironwing has grown up in a constantly hostile enviorment, constantly hunted by vicious beasts and patrols of Centaur, who hunt her for her lineage. For every descendant of Steeleye has been able to naturally wield powerful magic, rejuvenating and empowering their allies in battle.

Equipment/Abilities:

Poleaxe- As a unicorn, Ironeye is able to magically swing any kind of weapon, but she is practiced in the use of the poleaxe. After all, if they can't get close, they can't touch and hurt you.

Dirk- A backup close quarters weapon.

Ironbark Armor- A lightweight and fire resistance armor covering the legs and chest, made from the heart wood of the Everfree forest's oldest trees.

Camoflauge Cloak- A wool full body cloak which is painted in dobbed green, brown, and grey for forest camoflauge.

Healing- Along with basic first aid knowledge, Ironeye is able to treat lacerations and burns with her magic.

Rejuvenation/Empowerment- A magical boost of extra stamina to allies, not usable on herself oddly. Also gives better clarity of mind.

((Unfortunately, this is a character made specifically for this rp and as such there is no OC sheet yet.))

Okay. So, with the new entrance, we gave up. XD There was a lot of interest in the RP, and so many great OCs that would fit so well, we've decided to extend the limit by two.

Elements will be figured out along the way, and we'll all decide as a group when we get there who gets what elements, whether it should be old elements or new elements, what they look like, etc.

Moving on:

Congrats @@Commander Tangent, @@HigurSan, @@Chip Circuit, @@Midnight_Aurora, @, !

To everyone else, thank you so much for applying. :( We just picked the ones that best suited the RP.

Seeya all later! RP page will be up this weekened!

Remember: we expect people to be active! This is going to be a LONG RP, so we want parts to go by quickly!

Looking forward to RP with you all!

• Brohoof 2

Thank you for the consideration I'll be keeping an eye on on the rp it seems interesting and if you have any spots for allies or villains I can fill one of those hehehe

Awesome... if we ever get any spots open, we'll let you know!

That goes for anybody who applied...if we get any spots open, we'll let you guys know.

Have to go to bed. Good night all. :)

Gosh darn it to heck :okiedokielokie:

Ah well, thanks for considering me at least :D

Have fun guys! :yay:

Wait hang on...it says I'm still in on the first page :wacko:

Is there a typo, or am I making quite a donkey of myself? :please:

Gosh darn it to heck :okiedokielokie:

Ah well, thanks for considering me at least :D

Have fun guys! :yay:

Wait hang on...it says I'm still in on the first page :wacko:

Is there a typo, or am I making quite a donkey of myself? :please:

lol you're in you nerd check the front

I decided to put in two more than originally intended

Alright, guys! Reaver and I have an audition this afternoon. After that (around 5 hours) we will post the RP page!

Reaver is editing her post in the front to add some "Fighting rules." Please be checking that and look at the rules when she posts them!

• Brohoof 2

Good Luck. Also may I ask what audition type are yall going for?

A music audition. It's just a formality, really, since we've already performed with the local youth symphony multiple times. Red plays cello, I play upright bass.

Also, on another note: I updated my post. I'd like everyone to occasionally check my post up front, just below Red's, because I'll be posting updates there. Thank you all!