Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Darkness over Equestria (OOC) (DISCONTINUED)

Little Red

Thanks for posting. I'll work on a post with the centaurs countering you guys later... Sorry I've been inactive. I've been sick and haven't wanted to worry about the forums. Still a little sick. Dumb colds. Dumb immune system.

@, @,@@Unicorncob, @@Reaver,  

Hey guys, Is everyone still invested into this Ropleplay? Reaver and red are waiting on more player posts before they post 

This. It keeps getting slower. I want to try and work through part two, and then we can decide what to do concerning the RP.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for posting. I'll work on a post with the centaurs countering you guys later... Sorry I've been inactive. I've been sick and haven't wanted to worry about the forums. Still a little sick. Dumb colds. Dumb immune system.

Well at least you're alright :o

Is Red okay too?

Well at least you're alright :o

Is Red okay too?

:P She's okay. She's a little sick, and I think she's a little bit unhappy right now--why she hasn't been on. I'll convince her one of these days to get on. :)

• Brohoof 1

Mmmmph. So, Red's probably not going to be able to get on this week. I'm going to be getting on a lot less than I would like, once every 2-3 days, most likely. Sorry!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody.

Reaver and I have decided to discontinue this roleplay. We have way more work this school year than we anticipated. Summer homework was insane, and it's only the first week of school and we're already drowning. Not to mention the abundance of retarded high school social issues.

We simply won't have time to run a roleplay. I was in around seven roleplays and I am leaving all except two. Reaver, all except one.

We're starting  scholarship program that includes a requirement of ten hours of volunteer community service a month, we will be doing three school plays this year and will be getting more involved in our youth county orchestra, not to mention the stress of keeping up grades and maintaining healthy friendships at school.

Anyway... thank you all. I enjoyed this so much. It was so fun roleplaying with you all and getting this amazing experience.

Chip and Com T may be starting a reboot and be much more responsible than I (maybe not Reaver-- she actually is responsible), so if you'd like, stay tuned for that! :)

• Brohoof 2