Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your first OC?

Pone

Hey guys ^^ 

I was just wondering what your first OC's were?
For me, I'm still developing my first, but I helped my mate design his if that counts for anything :P

(edited)

I'm still pretty proud of mine. ^^

LM8xs2s.png?1

Wasn't the most amazing thing ever but for a first I think it was pretty great!

Edited by Felix

I once had this OC named Paradise Hoku. Hoku, being "star" in Hawaiian.

She was blue, with a dark brown mane.

I don't have a picture of her on hand right now, as most of her pictures were deleted with my old forum that I ran.

She currently lives in the confines of either my Google Drive, my broken desktop, or some old and forgotten picture hosting website.

How is yours coming along?

Good I think, though finding the perfect name is one hell of a challenge :P 

• Brohoof 1

My first OC without a name was a pegasus I made in a pony creator by Hasbro. Not really proud of it. My first developed OC was Rave Darkmane, that I still use today. I have been continually developing him 

post-28830-0-10450600-1412628859.png
  • Brohoof 1

Just earlier versions of the one I have now. The first one was terrible and shall never see the light of day again! lol

(edited)

Oh god, my first OC was really cringeworthy.

Back in 2012, I made one out of boredom. It was green, had black and red hair, red eyes and black and red accessories. If that wasn't bad enough, it was made with the pony generator.  :eww:

Edited by Blackened

Are we talking OC's in general or MLP oc's?
My first OC ever was a tamagotchi OC. Yes. I know. But hey, she's actually really cute!

My first original, original character (well before FIM ever aired) was likely the alien humanoid Zarnyxz who wielded the powers of fire; destined to combat an invading alien force in his planet's time of need.

My first MLP OC was Corncob; a cockatrice-turned-alicorn.  He went alicorn during a game of Checkers, routinely travels through space, has an ongoing feud with a squirrel with a mechanical paw, and learned telepathy via a correspondence course.

My bery first OC was a Sonic OC. She was a white hedgehog with blue highlights. Her design was actually pretty original. My first pony OC, however, was a blue and black pegasus...much different than my pony OC now.

(edited)

Seeker Dragonheart was actually an alt I made along with a unicorn alt. My main OC was originally an overweight earth pony who was goth, a reflection of the real me. At the same time I became a fan of twilight sparkle while watching the show. After watching all four seasons of the show, I switched my main OC to Seeker because I wanted to have wings because Twilight now had wings. Here is my original OC named Tenebrae:

Tenebrae_zpshtn3cr5t.png

*I wish the cutie mark didn't have that box around it. >.>

Just for fun here is my other unicorn alt, Doubloon:

Doubloon_zpsd640jgto.png

Edited by Seeker Dragonheart

(edited)

Lol I'm literally using the same OC I made 4 years ago. I was even using the same IMAGE of him until a week ago, when I revamped him.

Edit! Here's what he looks like :)

Old version!

2rr9G7g.png

Revamped version!

epzuEXF.png

Drawn version of the revamped version! (Thanks, Jellyfish!)

OsdxbVg.jpg

Edited by Sweetie-Belle

My very first OC is the very same OC I'm using right now :lol:. I'm still working out some things about my character, but he's still a pretty cool OC to me in my opinion  ^_^.

post-32317-0-95973100-1432847610_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

This is my first OC. I even went as far as giving a full personality and backstory =)

I made Her during the start of season 2 of FIM. 

This was my first OC. She doesn't have much of a backstory yet. ^^

Well, this OC looks really cute, and that cutie mark is interesting. Would love to see you develop her ^^

(edited)

My first OC was a utter Mary Sue and I made her when I was 11 years old. And it was the first day I found out about My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic. I didn't even knew about fandoms or OCs but made a fan character.

She was a Fluttershy recolor (I actually drew her on paper and watched a Youtube Video on drawing MLP:FIM ponies) and drew her exactly like Fluttershy. But I colored her with a white coat and blue mane with lighter blue eyes. I even made her Fluttershy's older sister. She was secretly a alicorn and flied with Rainbow Dash being faster than her but she kept her horn hidden. Rainbow Dash saw the horn anyways when she glanced her while they were flying. She did the same thing but kept her wings hidden but revealed her horn when she had some tea with Rarity who noticed it. Both Rainbow Dash and Rarity thought they were just seeing things though. Then at Fluttershy's cottage her secret got exposed and Fluttershy saw she had a horn under her mane which grew all of a sudden and that she was growing up or something. I can't quite remember but Fluttershy was now growing the horn.

I then realized that it was a stupid idea and the part with Fluttershy growing her own horn was also stupid. I thought out the whole story when I was halfway drawing her and finished coloring her. As soon as I finished coloring her and I realized just how stupid it was, I KILLED off my OC and crumbled her. I then finished her off and threw her in the trash can. And once again, this was the same day I found out about the show. I didn't find out about the magic of "fandoms" until watching a few more episodes some days later and delcared myself as a young 11 year old Pegasister. I eventually found out about Mary Sues and boy, my first OC ever, not just MLP OC but OC in general, was a pretty big one!

Edited by GoldKingdomKeyblade